HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by jimmy boo, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 06, 2013, 10:53 PM
United States, MA, Boston
Joined Dec 2012
637 Posts
Idea
Guys, the ship is sinking...

Hey guys, so I hadent checked the forum for a few hours and I think this is our last shot to reconsider. Lets just give up all the bad talk and carry the two new rules set by DJO over to the old thread.

When first searched rc for teens (or something like that), the chit chat thread showed up, in all honesty, if it had been closed, i probably would have just read a few pages and left, and then not revisit the subject.

^ok, that may not make too much sense, but I think we just open the thread up and anyone who's posted anything "offensive should just delete it, and instead post this link
War- Why can't We be friends? (3 min 54 sec)

where the comment was. we will have about 5 pages worth of it. hehehe.

but seriously guys, i feel i must say this because after tonight, i doubt the old thread would be opened.

give it another shot,
singed,
JB
jimmy boo is offline Find More Posts by jimmy boo
Old Apr 07, 2013, 07:49 AM
The Luftwaffle
United States, FL, DeLand
Joined Sep 2012
1,139 Posts
sounds like a good idea, but i don't feel like posting a video lol.
I will just post this:
Waffleman is online now Find More Posts by Waffleman
Old Apr 07, 2013, 07:49 AM
The Luftwaffle
United States, FL, DeLand
Joined Sep 2012
1,139 Posts

Waffleman is online now Find More Posts by Waffleman
Old Apr 25, 2013, 09:53 PM
Joined Apr 2013
2 Posts
I hate wars.. And wanna the whole world can be a real family one day.. Do you guys believe the day will come?
groupme is offline Find More Posts by groupme