HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 18, 2012, 03:06 AM
United States, GA, Statesboro
Joined Nov 2011
116 Posts
Discussion
Lipo

I opened this to see where everyone get their lipos from....

.Where do you go when you want cheap. ??
Where do you go when you want sure quality.??
Where do you go when you want the fastest shipping. Where do you go when you want selection. ??
HEATEDHAT is offline Find More Posts by HEATEDHAT
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 18, 2012, 04:50 PM
Joined Jan 2012
90 Posts
I have never has any issues with the Turnigy nano's that I always get from HobbyKing. If you live in the US make sure to order them from the US warehouse & instock or else it can take awhile to receive the order.
DIYJIM is offline Find More Posts by DIYJIM
Old Apr 18, 2012, 05:20 PM
Dude, I do fly all day long!
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,830 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEATEDHAT View Post
I opened this to see where everyone get their lipos from....

.Where do you go when you want cheap. ??
Where do you go when you want sure quality.??
Where do you go when you want the fastest shipping. Where do you go when you want selection. ??
I don't know if all three of those can actually exist together.

cheap, sure quality, and fast shipping?

HobbyKing lipos (turnigy, rhino, lightmax, etc), are all fairly cheap and won't break the bank, but sure quality, I don't know. Most are good, but you'll get duds now and then and HK isn't known for their cust service. quick shipping is almost there if shipped from USA warehouse, but don't expect that if purchased from Honk kong. If you live in the states, a better alternative is hobbypartz and their line of gens ace. Gens Ace is a bit more, but if you factor in shipping, it's very competitive. And hobbypartz has better CS.
rcalldaylong is offline Find More Posts by rcalldaylong
Old Apr 18, 2012, 10:28 PM
i Like RC
Manitoba, Canada
Joined Oct 2010
172 Posts
HobbyPartz has great prices on SkyLipo and GensAce. I have never had any problems with either one but GensAce is a better battery. Check out www.iLikeRC.com for a coupon code to receive an additional 5% off the already great prices.
Weekend Flyer is offline Find More Posts by Weekend Flyer
Old Apr 19, 2012, 02:56 PM
LT, SC, USN
United States, CA, Tracy
Joined Feb 2010
61 Posts
ValueHobby.com. Great selection, multiple C ratings available, and best of all, they come with real Dean's connectors. I bought the "T connectors" from HK and it's harder than **** to connect/disconnect them.
Joelmusicman is offline Find More Posts by Joelmusicman
Old Apr 21, 2012, 10:36 AM
Micro Boat Forum Founder
United States, GA, Buford
Joined Nov 2007
6,497 Posts
If you want quality, try here. They also provide free shipping.
rclipos.com
boredom.is.me is offline Find More Posts by boredom.is.me
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RFD900 Case