New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 28, 2014, 04:33 PM
Find More Posts by canyon
Joined Feb 2009
294 Posts
Discussion
parkzone micro citrabia

I've had this little jewel since they came out, and it's never been crashed, til two weeks ago. A gust of wind blew it into a tree about forty feet up. Attempts to rescue it failed, so two weeks later the wind blew it out of the tree. The tail by then was broke off, and on hitting the asphalt road in front of our house the wing also broke at the root. I put new parts on the model only to find out the motherboard must be ruined also, the servo's don't work well at all. Does anyone have an idea of what's wrong? The motor doesn't even attempt to run. The battery was in the thing and connected til it came out of the tree. Of course, the battery wouldn't take a charge.
canyon is offline Find More Posts by canyon
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 29, 2014, 12:19 PM
Find More Posts by 55Cobra
United States, NC, Whispering Pines
Joined Dec 2012
65 Posts
Tried to land my Champ fitted with floats and an upgraded mustang motor in the pool. Ended up nosing over, and the motor got soaked. It never ran again! My servos jittered a bit for a while, but are fine now. My guess is that the brick and motor got wet, and went kaput!
55Cobra is online now Find More Posts by 55Cobra
Old Dec 29, 2014, 02:35 PM
Find More Posts by Martyn McKinney
Toronto Canada
Joined Dec 2002
5,605 Posts
Citrabia spelled backwards is AIBARTIC.
Martyn McKinney is offline Find More Posts by Martyn McKinney