Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Nov 12, 2013, 09:12 PM
Joined Nov 2013
1 Posts
Discussion
It's time to switch to Japanese Quality!

Hello everyone, I'm a totally new member but I wanna introduce to you guys a shop that I recently bought a rc car.

Of course, I'm an amateur of rc stuff so recently I checked out the internet for a rc shop.

Then I found HobbyCart.com - where promised that only sale the original version which shipped directly from Japan.

Then I bought a Tamiya rc cars here. It's a Tamiya 1/10 RC 4 4 4 pickup truck Super Clod Buster Assembly Kit. And the quality is outstanding! (I always say "No" to "Made-in-China" product whatever).And it is impressed me much so that it lets me to create this thread

I hope that this is will be a good choice for you to buy here
lynhbn is offline Find More Posts by lynhbn
to remove ads between posts