Shop our Airplanes Products Shop our Surface Products
Old May 31, 2016, 08:12 AM
Find More Posts by AndyKunz
Illinois
Joined Sep 2001
35,524 Posts
Discussion
It's Classic, it's RC, and it flew Stunt...

It's Classic, it's RC, and it flew Stunt - so it's not Classic Pattern but it sure was fun!

Last year I built one of these at a tiny 22" size. It flew pretty well, but there were a few things I wanted to do to improve it - number one being size it up. Over in Vintage we had a build-off contest for designs 50+ years old. This fit the rules, so I did a build thread there for it.

No, it's not the speed demon of Ballistic Pattern. It seems to be able to hold its own with the aerobatics. Still a lot of adjusting to do, and to feel out.

Anyway, I thought there might be a little interest here. It's a Classic (CL, that is) and it wouldn't surprise me if a few of you had one of these in the way back too.

Andy
PS - I wasn't flying most of the video, Michael Ramsey was.

Maiden Flight Video:
Stunt Trainer 25 Maiden Flight 2016-06-30 (0 min 0 sec)
AndyKunz is online now Find More Posts by AndyKunz
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old May 31, 2016, 01:40 PM
Find More Posts by stuntflyr
United States, AZ, Tucson
Joined Jun 2010
1,681 Posts
Hilarious, I love it!
Chris...
stuntflyr is offline Find More Posts by stuntflyr