SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 10, 2012, 11:07 AM
United States, WV, St Albans
Joined Jun 2011
1,655 Posts
Discussion
Durafly Vampire

Hey Hobby King, when are you going to get a new batch of Durafly Vampires? I am interested in ordering one, but they seem to be out of stock, even though you still have a banner ad promoting them.

Jim
WVrailfan is offline Find More Posts by WVrailfan
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 10, 2012, 11:23 AM
United States, CA, Brentwood
Joined Jun 2012
451 Posts
They are in stock in the US...just don't buy the last one please.
Underthetire is offline Find More Posts by Underthetire
Old Nov 10, 2012, 06:44 PM
United States, WV, St Albans
Joined Jun 2011
1,655 Posts
Ordered one today, along with a 2650mAh battery. I didn't realize they had them back in stock. The last time I checked they were out at both the US and China warehouse.

Thanks

Jim
WVrailfan is offline Find More Posts by WVrailfan
Old Nov 11, 2012, 04:14 PM
RC plane addict ;-)
United Kingdom, England, Norwich
Joined Aug 2008
1,705 Posts
Always best to check stock before posting i guess but i'm glad you got sorted in the end,anyways you will love that plane as i got one of the kits when they first came out,i put the ten bladed CS fan units in there,boy does she sound sweet and it flies likes it's on rails,if you haven't already checked out the big thread on here (rcgroups) you might want to as theres loads of good info on there,with little tips people have done to theres not that it needs much doing to it but most of us like to upgrade or mod our planes i suppose.

Well to be honest there are a few threads on it so you might want to pick the one best suited for you,but just in case you haven't had a look yet or if someone else reads this i'll leave a link.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...durafli+vampir
startazz is offline Find More Posts by startazz
Old Nov 12, 2012, 11:32 PM
United States, MI, Paw Paw
Joined Sep 2011
4,102 Posts
The vamp is an awesome plane. I do not own one myself but a local buddy flys one and it is something else. The quality is great and the thing flies fantastic. I would be buying one if indoor season wasnt upon us so its onto the 3d foamies for now
3d astronaut is offline Find More Posts by 3d astronaut
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Fatshark Attitude 1.3ghz