HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 16, 2014, 07:40 AM
USA, MD, Hagerstown
Joined Jun 2009
3,117 Posts
Discussion
Monster Jam body on a Stampede 4x4?

We have been running the Traxxas Monster Jam trucks for the last couple years and love them for bashing and backyard races. Problem I have had with them since day one is the fact they are only 2 wheel drive.
I have been wanting a 4x4 for a long time, but want to stick to the Monster Jam bodies for the truck. After looking at the options and reading a line in the Stampede info on Horizon about it being able to use all Stampede bodies 2wheel and 4 wheel drive, I went ahead and bought the Stampede 4X4. Also picked up a body mount set so I could mount the body I have.
Well, I can't see any way to make the standard Stampede body mounts fit the 4x4, and the stock mounts aren't even close to the holes in the Monster Jam body. Does anyone make a mount kit that will bolt on the Stampeded 4x4 and let you mount the Monster Jam body without having to relocate the mounting holes in the body?
V2rider is online now Find More Posts by V2rider
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 07:02 AM
United States, CA, Pleasant Hill
Joined Dec 2013
69 Posts
no one does, however, you can do it pretty easily.... from what I have seen, just get creative with it
jimbo74 is offline Find More Posts by jimbo74