HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 06, 2013, 10:36 PM
Yea, I fly dusty planes..
United States, LA, Angie
Joined Apr 2009
2,052 Posts
I am well and only had her cough up 1/2 of the $300.00 the DX6i cost. My friend fixed it for free with a couple upgrades, lights and T.Hold switch. Made her happy, I showed her a $1200.00 JR and said , "aren't you glad it wasn't...". So I have a little mad money in my PPal, maybe some better HD Lgear for my Fun Cub. I promise you, she doesn't know where the gun is ..Dave/zeezee
zeezee is offline Find More Posts by zeezee
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 07, 2013, 08:08 AM
United States, CT, Waterbury
Joined Oct 2002
1,605 Posts
Good job! Now work on repairing or replacing the wife
TurboRacer is online now Find More Posts by TurboRacer
Old Feb 07, 2013, 08:56 AM
Yea, I fly dusty planes..
United States, LA, Angie
Joined Apr 2009
2,052 Posts
I really don't think that repairing a wife or women is possible. As far as replacing, now that I have experienced marriage , that would be a no go for me a second time around. No girls allowed! Paul, from the bible, was right! Dave/zeezee
zeezee is offline Find More Posts by zeezee
Old Feb 07, 2013, 09:00 AM
United States, CT, Waterbury
Joined Oct 2002
1,605 Posts
Hahaha... True.. I always said that if a first marriage didn't work out, I would be a man-whore bachelor for the rest of my life!

Good luck buddy
TurboRacer is online now Find More Posts by TurboRacer
Old Feb 08, 2013, 02:29 PM
I broke it
USA, NC, Clayton
Joined Feb 2001
5,612 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeezee View Post
I am well and only had her cough up 1/2 of the $300.00 the DX6i cost. My friend fixed it for free with a couple upgrades, lights and T.Hold switch. Made her happy, I showed her a $1200.00 JR and said , "aren't you glad it wasn't...". So I have a little mad money in my PPal, maybe some better HD Lgear for my Fun Cub. I promise you, she doesn't know where the gun is ..Dave/zeezee
Dave, this is what you need, stronger than stock, looks scale, and its cheap! My flying buddy glued a piece of ply to his fuse and mounted them. I soldered a piece of wire to mine to fit the stock mount cause I switch back and forth from floats and wheels and it just seemed easier, but in hind site if I did it again I'd keep the aftermarket gear on and use it for the front float mount.

http://www.r2hobbies.com/2mm-steel-w...ding-gear.html
David Hogue is offline Find More Posts by David Hogue
RCG Plus Member