HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 24, 2012, 07:09 AM
Joined Jul 2012
16 Posts
Discussion
Mailing Queastion

Hi,,i will be buying a jet from Hobbyking,,can someone please tell me as to wat postage cost would i pay for something that wieghs about 1340g from the NSW Warehouse to Northam WA. Just a guess but would i use Aust Post e Parcel Basic 2kg at $8.99 ?? Any help would be appreciated Thanks Emil.
Emil in Oz is offline Find More Posts by Emil in Oz
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 24, 2012, 08:13 AM
This Calls for a Sexy Party
Minneapolis
Joined Sep 2010
639 Posts
why don't you add it to your cart and then check it out on hobbyking, the cheaper one usually take longer to get to you.

do you have any flying experience ? i see you have a thread asking how to set up a radjet, if you don't know how to set it up, i'm sure you don't know how to fly it.

If you don't know how to fly it, you'll crash it within sec, those delta wing are twitchy and require constant correction.

I suggest you to get a trainer, then practice with it until you can fly it without crashing 10 times straight. ( take off, landing and everything ), or before you crash that thing to hell then advance to something else.
StewieRC is offline Find More Posts by StewieRC
Old Aug 24, 2012, 08:42 AM
EIEIEIO Classic is dway ta go!
Northeast Pa. .Heyna or No?
Joined Aug 2009
1,754 Posts
+1 Or buy a plane from a manufacturer and distributor where you can easily get replacement parts without waiting a month or more and spending more $$ than you need to.
flyinwalenda is offline Find More Posts by flyinwalenda
Old Aug 24, 2012, 09:08 AM
Joined Jul 2012
16 Posts
Thanks fellas,um yes i can fly{solo} ime currently flying Parkzone Radian Glider,,ive only just taken the sport up again recently, I learnt on a H/wing Hustler and then got behind a Phoinex Scanner low wing witch was twitchy as lol,the only thing ime a bit nervous about the RadJet is launching,,after watching a few vids,seems like it needs a decent launch,,i really dont know how one guy has beefed his up to do 230kms,,,how does he steer it at that speed beats me .I think i will take some good advice here and maybe spend my money on something even if i do have a bingle i can fix it,but something tells me haveing a high speed crash with Rad,,there would nothing left too fix,,cheers.
Emil in Oz is offline Find More Posts by Emil in Oz
Old Aug 25, 2012, 07:00 AM
Rogersville, Mo
Joined Jun 2008
3,296 Posts
Be sure to set your throws to a minimum...and use lots of Expo...some jets can be very touchy.....Billy
FlyBillyFly is online now Find More Posts by FlyBillyFly