SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 27, 2011, 11:55 PM
Joined Dec 2011
2 Posts
Discussion
Anyone Have A Propel Gyropter (Need A Part)

Hi,

I just got a Propel Gyropter for my son and it after the 1st flight, the gear tiny gear the helps turn the one of the blades fell off. It isn't the large gear, but the smaller one that turns the larger gear. Any idea on how to get a replacement? Anyone have a broken Gyropter they are scrapping for parts?

Thanks!
sethmac is offline Find More Posts by sethmac
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 21, 2012, 08:28 PM
Joined Jan 2012
2 Posts
I was wondering if you ever had any luck with this. We have had ours since Christmas and go figure we break a part that isn't included in the parts pack that came with it.
aaa602 is offline Find More Posts by aaa602
Old Jan 22, 2012, 05:41 PM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Canada, ON, Woodstock
Joined Dec 2007
7,670 Posts
Where are you guys located? I have a couple of these that I am fixing up for a buddy. He gave me a bunch of others for parts:
frieslander is offline Find More Posts by frieslander
Last edited by frieslander; Jan 22, 2012 at 05:48 PM.
Old Jan 22, 2012, 10:10 PM
United States, CA, Ventura
Joined Jan 2012
4 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by frieslander View Post
Where are you guys located? I have a couple of these that I am fixing up for a buddy. He gave me a bunch of others for parts:
pm sent
High_as_a_kite is offline Find More Posts by High_as_a_kite
Old Feb 12, 2012, 12:35 PM
Joined Feb 2012
2 Posts
I could use one of these small gears too... anybody have one?
geekspeak7 is offline Find More Posts by geekspeak7
Old Feb 12, 2012, 02:03 PM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Canada, ON, Woodstock
Joined Dec 2007
7,670 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekspeak7 View Post
I could use one of these small gears too... anybody have one?
Send me a PM to advise where you live and I can see if I can help you.
Old Feb 26, 2012, 05:45 PM
Joined Feb 2012
1 Posts
propel gyropter

dose any one know wher i can get parts for one of these i need the small plastic drive gear that goes on the forward servo shaft thanks
perrybuilt is offline Find More Posts by perrybuilt
Old Jun 05, 2012, 04:15 PM
Joined Jun 2012
1 Posts
Need small gear

Hi everyone,

I need the small plastic gear as well. I have try several local hobby shops but they don't have any of the replacement parts. The small gear has a crack on it. I glued it to the motor but it didn't work. The gear expanded and it doesn't fit with the larger gear. I can move it with my hand but it doesn't rotate freely. This creates a wear gear noise and it eventually makes the small gear to move away from the motor after flying for a short period.
Does anyone has an extra gear or do you guys know where I can find them?

Thanks!
chevrace is offline Find More Posts by chevrace
Last edited by chevrace; Jun 06, 2012 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Added picture
Old Aug 06, 2012, 10:22 AM
gwclark
Joined Aug 2012
1 Posts
gyrocopter parts

frieslander;20505789] Where in Woodstock are you located? I have one of these copters that I need parts for. I am in Hamilton and not having any luck finding anywhere to buy parts close. I do however know where to buy units for $20.00 plus tax. (Last resort). You can contact me by private Email gwclark97@gmail.com
gwclark is offline Find More Posts by gwclark
Old Aug 06, 2012, 11:09 AM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Canada, ON, Woodstock
Joined Dec 2007
7,670 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwclark View Post
frieslander;20505789] Where in Woodstock are you located? I have one of these copters that I need parts for. I am in Hamilton and not having any luck finding anywhere to buy parts close. I do however know where to buy units for $20.00 plus tax. (Last resort). You can contact me by private Email gwclark97@gmail.com
OK I will get in touch with you possibly today sometime. I do have a few of these for parts that I may be able to help you with.
Old Mar 20, 2015, 10:48 PM
Joined Mar 2015
1 Posts
Hi frieslander, this is probably a long shot, being an old thread, but I saw that you may have had some extra small gears for a propel gyropter. Said you were fixing a few up for a friend. Any chance you've got any laying around still that you'd be willing to part with? I realized my gyropter isn't a very expensive device, but after carefully taking it apart I'm feeling rather determined to get it running again. Finding you is the closest I've come to finding the tiny elusive spare gear.

Let me know!

Thanks,
Josh

I tried to pm you but it didn't appear to go through
Jwin is offline Find More Posts by Jwin