HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 09, 2011, 08:44 AM
Joined Nov 2006
16 Posts
Discussion
Elogger and reverse current

Will the elogger work, and display properly, with reverse current? I mean for applications with regeneration in flight. I found an old thread saying it was an issue to be fixed. Im curious if that has been solved with newer firmares, or the V4 logger. http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1152098
Mavox is offline Find More Posts by Mavox
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 19, 2011, 06:28 AM
Joined Nov 2006
16 Posts
I am bumping this thread. Is this still on the todoo list?

What about the pro logger. What happens with reverse current on the pro loggers current expander?
Mavox is offline Find More Posts by Mavox
Old Oct 19, 2011, 06:44 AM
Resistance is Futile
United States, FL, Panama City Beach
Joined Oct 2001
2,680 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavox View Post
I am bumping this thread. Is this still on the todoo list?

What about the pro logger. What happens with reverse current on the pro loggers current expander?
They both will measure current both directions but I don't believe they have tackled the Add, Subtract software needs of recharging during use if that makes sense. I could be incorrect.

Best of Luck!

Rob
camship is offline Find More Posts by camship
Old Oct 26, 2011, 07:40 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,936 Posts
Hi Mavox,

Apologies, but this features has still not been implemented. I don't have a firm date for when it will be done, unfortunately.
billpa is offline Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor