to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 02, 2011, 03:30 AM
Heli Mania
PNW
Joined Dec 2010
2,604 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyuv View Post
By the way, I ordered the 809 from BOB just as it was published here, but so far the order is in "Proccessing" status. No delivery.
The No. 809 price jumped up today ... must be the big demand from the heli addicts driving up the price. LOL ...

http://www.bestofferbuy.com/35ch-inf...w-p-68244.html
Hayabusa Heli is offline Find More Posts by Hayabusa Heli
Old Jan 02, 2011, 03:31 AM
Heli Mania
PNW
Joined Dec 2010
2,604 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcairplanes View Post
try to consider this best rc helicopter under 50
A lot has change in the heli world since that was written last June.
Old Jan 02, 2011, 10:49 AM
Upstate NY
Joined Jan 2008
200 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeros View Post
Yeah, they have a couple great feedbacks from buyers who bought the same 4ch heli, but they all live in Australia. I am interested in seeing how the shipping goes to you guys here in the US.
zeros, I contacted the first person that left feedback and asked it they had received the helis. They said it was a mistake and thought they where leaving feedback for a different auction on two other helis. I checked their purchases and they had no other heli purchases so I assume it was a lie. Big red flag to me. I also pulled the trigger on one so we will see what happens. If this guy is scamming ebay will loose a big chunk on these two auctions.
nysom is offline Find More Posts by nysom
Old Jan 02, 2011, 10:58 AM
Upstate NY
Joined Jan 2008
200 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brosol View Post
Just noticed this one on Ebay with the extra knobs....just for looks?

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...RK:MESINDXX:IT
Brosol, its shipped without the original box I wonder what it would look like after traveling more then 7900 miles (or 6000 if your on the West Coast).
nysom is offline Find More Posts by nysom
Last edited by nysom; Jan 02, 2011 at 11:05 AM.
Old Jan 02, 2011, 01:23 PM
Cupertino, CA
Joined Nov 2010
2,381 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nysom View Post
zeros, I contacted the first person that left feedback and asked it they had received the helis. They said it was a mistake and thought they where leaving feedback for a different auction on two other helis. I checked their purchases and they had no other heli purchases so I assume it was a lie. Big red flag to me. I also pulled the trigger on one so we will see what happens. If this guy is scamming ebay will loose a big chunk on these two auctions.
well it looks like it was a scam afterall, the listings were pulled and the seller's account does not exist anymore, luckily i did not initiate payment on the buy now so no further headaches
scorp is offline Find More Posts by scorp
Old Jan 02, 2011, 01:48 PM
Heli Mania
PNW
Joined Dec 2010
2,604 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp View Post
well it looks like it was a scam afterall, the listings were pulled and the seller's account does not exist anymore, luckily i did not initiate payment on the buy now so no further headaches
I almost pulled the trigger on that one ... guess it was too good to be true since others where selling it for way more money.
Old Jan 02, 2011, 02:16 PM
Joined Jul 2008
39 Posts
Ok so I've been lurking here for a while, decided to join in on the fun. Found another under 20$ !

http://www.bestofferbuy.com/3channel...trfkdrgi3p93r6

use the "BOB10, SNAP10, YEAR10" codes and it will bring it down to $18.90!

http://www.bestofferbuy.com/3channel...r-p-26047.html also pink, for 0.60 more of course....

and another few
http://www.bestofferbuy.com/recharge...e-p-52008.html

http://www.bestofferbuy.com/recharge...e-p-52009.html
Rav007 is offline Find More Posts by Rav007
Last edited by Rav007; Jan 02, 2011 at 02:55 PM.
Old Jan 02, 2011, 02:37 PM
Heli Mania
PNW
Joined Dec 2010
2,604 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rav007 View Post

... use the "BOB10, SNAP10, YEAR10" codes and it will bring it down ....
I tried using BOB10 the other day and a message appeared that said that discount code had expired. But the other two should still work.

So who knows how to determine what the new discount codes are for BestOfferBuy.com ?
Old Jan 02, 2011, 02:55 PM
Joined Jul 2008
39 Posts
when i ran the test for the price i used BOB10 (just double-checked) its still active
Rav007 is offline Find More Posts by Rav007
Old Jan 02, 2011, 03:05 PM
Check out my RC Video Blog
Medford, New Jersey
Joined Jul 2002
718 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp View Post
Relating to the Falcon 8913 that was an unbelievable price on ebay. I ordered two of these heli's on January 1st, and was able to go in to paypal and cancel payment. I would suggest anyone who tried to buy do the same.
dwholler is offline Find More Posts by dwholler
Old Jan 02, 2011, 03:05 PM
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum!
PRC (People's Republic of Commiefornia)
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
SITREP Ebay Falcon 8913

"Situation Report" On Ebay Falcon 4 CH RC helicopter.OK, I noticed that my PayPal payment submitted for this item on Jan. 1 for this heli, today it remains status as "Unclaimed" , The link to the auction has indeed has been removed , the status this morning showed as "Ended, with 100 Sold, I've posted a screen shot of this that I has saved from my buffer this morning when the listing was still available. See the pic I posted. I just sent an email to the vendor through Ebay, notifying him what is happening with his listing and my payment. I also asked him to respond immediately with proof and assurance that his auction was for a legitimate item, and that I would be receiving what I paid for. Because, I can still "cancel' the PayPal payment while the payment remains as "Unclaimed" status. I told him I would do this unless he responds to immediately and assure me I will getting my heli.

Look at the transaction, if your payment is "unclaimed', there is "Cancel" button.next to the payment details.

I'm going to give him 24 hours to respond, If I don't hear from him, I will try to cancel at that point, Otherwise I will call PayPal.
Doubletap is offline Find More Posts by Doubletap
Old Jan 02, 2011, 03:08 PM
Hungary EU
Joined May 2007
2,809 Posts
Oh... I am curious what will be next...
bulesz is offline Find More Posts by bulesz
Old Jan 02, 2011, 03:09 PM
Check out my RC Video Blog
Medford, New Jersey
Joined Jul 2002
718 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubletap View Post
"Situation Report" On Ebay Falcon 4 CH RC helicopter.OK, I noticed that my PayPal payment submitted for this item on Jan. 1 for this heli, today it remains status as "Unclaimed" , The link to the auction has indeed has been removed , the status this morning showed as "Ended, with 100 Sold, I've posted a screen shot of this that I has saved from my buffer this morning when the listing was still available. See the pic I posted. I just sent an email to the vendor through Ebay, notifying him what is happening with his listing and my payment. I also asked him to respond immediately with proof and assurance that his auction was for a legitimate item, and that I would be receiving what I paid for. Because, I can still "cancel' the PayPal payment while the payment remains as "Unclaimed" status. I told him I would do this unless he responds to immediately and assure me I will getting my heli.

Look at the transaction, if your payment is "unclaimed', there is "Cancel" button.next to the payment details.
i would suggest you cancel your transaction. what ebay seller would pull their account? Its obviously ebay that did this, and he appearss to be doing another listing for even less money under a new name for around $20

this is the listing the scammer has put up now.. DO NOT ORDER THIS..
http://cgi.ebay.com/GYRO-Metal-4ch-M...item4cf434279b
dwholler is offline Find More Posts by dwholler
Last edited by dwholler; Jan 02, 2011 at 03:14 PM.
Old Jan 02, 2011, 03:14 PM
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum!
PRC (People's Republic of Commiefornia)
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwholler View Post
i would suggest you cancel your transaction. what ebay seller would pull their account? Its obviously ebay that did this, and he appearss to be doing another listing for even less money under a new name for around $20

Can, you PM me the link of this new auction, I'd like to examine it. Nevermind, I see you posted the link, thanks!
Doubletap is offline Find More Posts by Doubletap