HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 25, 2014, 10:04 PM
Salt Lake City Intl, Utah, United States
Joined Jul 2004
29 Posts
Discussion
any info on .56 gasoline go engine

I have a new raptor 50v2se with a new go-engine .56 gasser. I am setting it up and i know i need to switch out the silicone fuel line but i am not sure on the 2 fuel tanks (Header and Main) if i need new fuel clunks? Do i need to replace the fuel tank bungs or can i use the stock ones? Can i run a silicone exhaust deflector? Thanks
raptorhelis is online now Find More Posts by raptorhelis
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 28, 2014, 02:11 AM
Citizen 357
United States, WA, Marysville
Joined Jan 2014
65 Posts
a silicone exhaust deflector is fine. You don't want silicone anywhere near gasoline, it will just eat the silicone. As for the header tank, does that motor have a pump or is the tank pressurized how does it regulate the fuel flow? That will determine where you need to go in terms of fuel clunks and header tanks. Using the fuel tank grommets depends on what shape they are in. If they aren't torn and look ok then you could reuse them if you don't feel comfortable with them then I would replace it.
frequency is offline Find More Posts by frequency