HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 07, 2014, 03:52 PM
United States, FL, Sarasota
Joined Feb 2005
16 Posts
Trader Rating: 179
$8.99 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold
fishing rods for pulling servo extention wires.

Here's a tool you can't do without if you have ever tried getting a servo extension wire pulled in a wing or Fuselage.

Getting tired of have to find a piece of wire long enough to reach the servo hole and pull the sevo extension wire through your wind or fuselage. Well, here is your solutions. Ideal for working on long fuselage for gliders or for belts for Helicopters.

These are 3/16" diameter small sections of fiberglass rods that have brass male and female screws on the end that extend out to 11' feet. It has a great end you can easily hook you male end of the servo plug extension wire using a bread tie or zip strap.

I sell these for $8.99 + $3 S&H. (Note) $9 S&H to Canada.

Let me know if you need a set of these rods.

Please give me your mailing address and please help me keep track of you order by typing in the item you are buying in the “Subject line” along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase.
My account in Pay Pal is under [email]uncgeorge@comcast
.net
unclegeorge is online now Find More Posts by unclegeorge
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 09, 2014, 06:03 PM
Joined Apr 2010
10 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
Rods

I'll take one. Send p/p address for payment. Thank you Don.
noworknguy is offline Find More Posts by noworknguy
Old Mar 09, 2014, 07:24 PM
United States, FL, Sarasota
Joined Feb 2005
16 Posts
Trader Rating: 179
Please give me your mailing address and please help me keep track of you order by typing in the item you are buying in the “Subject line” along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase. My account in Pay Pal is under uncgeorge@comcast.net. Thanks for the Business, Uncle George
unclegeorge is online now Find More Posts by unclegeorge
Closed Thread