HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 29, 2014, 09:06 PM
Joined Oct 2014
1 Posts
New Product
Silent Prop Inventor seeks some networking/guidance

Hi,

New to the board. I'm the CTO of a company called enevor, that is built around a bunch of patents I own on an impeller.

35 years ago, when it was just a concept, it was supposed to be a silent propeller for marine propulsion. I sort of ended up in fluid mixing about 30 years ago.

Recent work on my impeller, the stuff you can do with SolidWorks and a 3D printer, I solved some issues with my initial propulsion concept. (Yes, I have a patent).

Early is ugly, so bear with me. The impeller is silent. Has a basically acoustical neutral signature. Thought was, maybe a fishing trolling device?

The impeller you see in this video is using a device that mathematically produces a thrust of about 0.005 lbs. Basically zero. The thing moves along by creating fluid flow, sort of a conical helix. It uses this to move fluid. The fluid moves the fluid.

I have been getting some good feedback from a few people and some military contractor types. Have a look.

I'm looking to develop this. Look for a team, a network, etc.

http://silentprop.tumblr.com

Cheers

Carl
mrbach is offline Find More Posts by mrbach
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 30, 2014, 01:39 AM
United States, NC, Durham
Joined Apr 2011
288 Posts
Hello Carl,
Please pm me your email so that we may talk offline.

Hugh
Xfactor940 is offline Find More Posts by Xfactor940
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)