HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by logan, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 18, 2012, 03:19 PM
Joined Aug 2005
3 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Sold
getting out of hobby!!!!!!!!! many like new items

im a college student in the indianapolis area and due to lack of time and loss of interest im getting out of the hobby. I take good care of my stuff and all of it is in good condition. id like to sell as alot however offers can be made on single or multiple items. $650 obo for everything below which is a steal. as i said i live in the south indianapolis area however i goto the south bend area pretty much every weekend and would be willing to meet someone up there. im pretty busy with school and work so i only have 2-4 pm to where i could meet someone in indanapolis. i hope to deal with you soon.
- Hobbico Superstar .40 trainer RTF everything included like it came out of the box with except i lost the charger for the reciver and transmitter battery. i have only flown this a handfull of times while on a buddy box with a compitent pilot. it does have a little bit of hangar rash but can easily be fixed with a heat iron. the horizontal stab got bumped by my dog and enlarged the mounting hole for the through bolts on the vertical fin. i currently have it apart right now to fix it and will be completed before sale. ill post pics of damage prior to repair so you can see how minor it is.
- Great Planes Albetros EDF jet RXR. my friend bought the RXR version new, crashed it beyond repair, and gave me the mess with the esc, servos, and fan assembly. i bought an entire new airframe including fuse, wing, and tail feathers. to be completed, it needs the servos reinstalled, and the wing epoxied on. the wing is off currently because you run the y harness for the sevos through the wing.
- (2) GWS Formosa kits. i started on one about 50% built. the other one is new in the box. i have servos, brushless motor, esc, and lipo to get one flying
- GWS Slow Stick. needs the servos which i have installed and esc and then it is completed
- Blade SR heli RTF. i bought it, flew it, crashed it, fixed it with the blades replaced, blade grips, main gear, main shaft, feathering shaft, and tail boom which had a slight dent in it. it was a pretty light crash however i replaced all the stuff upon recomendation of this forum. as of now it looks like new
- brand new Specktrum dx6i with 3 brand new speckrum brand receivers. took it out of box to program planes, but never used. have trainer cord too
- pheonix V4 simulator with cord for the dx6i. you can watch me uninstall from my computer.
- new feild box i built from a kobalt tool box. hangar 9 power panel, hangar 9 electric fuel pump, hangar 9 feild box battery with wall charger, it has never had a charge on it and all componets listed above are new
- (3) asp .46 engines that need a little love
- (1) .10 vintage o.s. engine that has never been used in original box with paperwork
- various hardware, servos, building supplies
logan is offline Find More Posts by logan
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 18, 2012, 10:21 PM
Changing one life at a time...
United States, NJ, Pemberton Township
Joined Aug 2010
419 Posts
Trader Rating: 125
PM sent on Formosa kits.
JimStanmore is offline Find More Posts by JimStanmore
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Plans On My Build List
Old Oct 20, 2012, 08:49 AM
Why am I addicted!!!
United States, IL, Columbia
Joined Jan 2008
561 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
How much you asking for the DX6? is it airplane or heli?
DonQ8401 is offline Find More Posts by DonQ8401
Old Oct 20, 2012, 02:05 PM
If it flys it must be fun!
United States, IL, Pierron
Joined Dec 2010
26 Posts
Trader Rating: 23
PM Sent.
flyul1 is offline Find More Posts by flyul1
Closed Thread