HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 16, 2014, 09:04 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
12,132 Posts
Mastered? hahaha. No problem. I was trick flyin that bird the first time it flew.
Miss Tina is doin fine. Three weeks ago...I came up with the perfect X-mas gift for her. Problem is...I didn't write it down. Now I can not for the life of me remember what it was. Arrrrggghhh
leethetreeguy is offline Find More Posts by leethetreeguy
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 16, 2014, 09:25 PM
Exodus 4:13
United States, FL, Davenport
Joined May 2012
9,435 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mycaptain View Post
Thanks Lee... You're right, I don't know what a ferrite ring is but have read about folks talking about it here in RC Groups. I will get this problem ironed out sooner or later. I just love my 900 popwing. It gets to go every time I go to the field. I know I'm going to fly a plane regardless of the stupid wind. Hate wind, hair gets in my face. ha ha. I remember when I was a kid and wanted to fly my kite, no wind.
Oh the IRONy
bhoov128 is offline Find More Posts by bhoov128
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Snice Slick