Return of the Warlord
United Kingdom, England, Wallington
Joined Aug 2009
209 Posts
Discussion
got 2 electrics thinking of one nitro

Hello

I have a genesis and a Pursuit !

I really fancy a tunnel hull ( Aquacraft top speed ) and getting a .21 nitro..

What are they like these tunnel hull, i was looking at getting a thunder tiger complete engine and outboard drive, it seems like a great engine , etc etc..

I would like the aquacraft top speed as it is ARTR

Any advise ?
vernon7026 is offline Find More Posts by vernon7026
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 26, 2013, 11:46 PM
RC boat Rock Star
Kalamazoo, MI
Joined Apr 2004
2,939 Posts
Any of the AquaCraft outboard tunnels (OK, except for the original Top Speed, that was a really bad one!) are pretty good and competitive boats. The later ones with Mike "Grimracer" Zaborowski's name on them are the best ones as they came from his original designs.
As far as the TT OB engine, it's a heavy slug. There was only one person that I knew of that could make them run but he passed away 3-4 years ago. A K&B or O.S., even an old used one would be a better choice.
Sorry, honest advice on the Thunder Tiger.
Ron Olson is offline Find More Posts by Ron Olson