HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 20, 2013, 11:20 AM
Joined Jan 2013
1 Posts
Discussion
Drive Calculator for iPhone

Hey guys

You seek a simple way for the electric motor of an airplane to be calculated? Then I have The resolution for this problem, I have developed an app for that with which it is easier than ever to calculate a Drive. The app is called "EpowerCalc" and is available in the AppStore.

After a few inputs the app calculates the results already.

You can enter the following things:
- Power
- Speed
- Pitch speed
- Thrust
- Gear
- Battery
- Propeller

In addition, we have created a large database of propellers and batteries. At the propellers, the most famous manufacturers are represented: Aeronaut, APC, Freudenthal, Graupner and GWS. The batteries are from 450mAh to 5000mAh represented, and if the fit given battery should not, you can still select "Custom."

In the results will displayed all important data such as battery, propeller and engine.

Moreover, I have made a further category which shows you the most important components of the Drive.

The App is in German and English.

Here I have the link:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/epow...6946?mt=8&uo=4
Wolf112 is offline Find More Posts by Wolf112
Last edited by Wolf112; Jan 23, 2013 at 06:22 AM.
to remove ads between posts