New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 23, 2015, 03:43 PM
Find More Posts by Mad_JP
Joined Aug 2015
4 Posts
Help!
Mini Cp Help

I'm in need of some assistance with my mini cp, it has survived many crashes and flying in wet conditions up until now....

I crashed it and now it seems to lose tx signal once I fly it out past 10 ft. When the heli is powered up it binds properly and I have full control until I fly it ~10 feet away. At about 10 feet, it holds its current heading and all switches/sticks on my tx are useless.

I placed the tx a few feet away and jiggled the antenna wire which caused the led to blink as if it was unpaired. I unsoldered and resoldered my antenna wire but am still having the same issue. I checked the power wires but they are still solid and wiggling them does nothing.

I'm fairly sure my soldering job was ok, and I flipped the wire 180 before resoldering in case it was kinked/broken internally just past the solder point. (I can post pictures if anyone thinks they will be beneficial)

Has anyone ever had a similar issue on a micro heli? Any comments would be much appreciated, thank you!
Mad_JP is offline Find More Posts by Mad_JP
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 23, 2015, 09:36 PM
Find More Posts by vronny
los angeles,ca
Joined May 2010
2,661 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_JP View Post
I'm in need of some assistance with my mini cp, it has survived many crashes and flying in wet conditions up until now....

I crashed it and now it seems to lose tx signal once I fly it out past 10 ft. When the heli is powered up it binds properly and I have full control until I fly it ~10 feet away. At about 10 feet, it holds its current heading and all switches/sticks on my tx are useless.

I placed the tx a few feet away and jiggled the antenna wire which caused the led to blink as if it was unpaired. I unsoldered and resoldered my antenna wire but am still having the same issue. I checked the power wires but they are still solid and wiggling them does nothing.

I'm fairly sure my soldering job was ok, and I flipped the wire 180 before resoldering in case it was kinked/broken internally just past the solder point. (I can post pictures if anyone thinks they will be beneficial)

Has anyone ever had a similar issue on a micro heli? Any comments would be much appreciated, thank you!
Post this in mini cp forum probably will get more help there.
vronny is offline Find More Posts by vronny