HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 07, 2005, 01:58 AM
Brycycles@7000ft.
Flagstaff, Arizona
Joined Oct 2004
398 Posts
Rave
Contest-Fly 100 flights.

It is easy. Fly a new plane built from a kit, arf, or your buddy. I need first flight photos or video as well as subsequent proof. I am looking for a dot from a black Sharpe on your plane for each time your new plane is flown with a single tank of gas or battery(it can be crashed as long as the intent of the plane is intact). I prefer the dots to be placed along the fuse near the canopy in combat-kill formation. First to 100 flights with the same plane will be scored higher. I don't know when this may end. I think if you can do 6 or more flights a day consider something else. I am looking for your first flight and how you choose to fly after 99 flights pn the same plane. I don't care what you fly but no changing planes. Fly how you want. If y'all want to fly in this please contact this thread. The contest shall start 10-1 at midnight if I am awake. That is 11 weeks of builing. Please do not maiden your entry with out video/photos--no fights until 10-1. Weather is a factor. I will score the first, 30th, 50th, 75th and the 100th flight. Two minute videos are acceptable, or 5 photos each flight. A crash (documented) with a rebuild will be scored cum laude. The winner shall receive accolades from all reguard. The plane which scores least gets the unopened Mini-Funtana under my bed. There are no restrictions that have not been mentioned. Honor system in full effect. Flying out-doors will tickle me pink. My incongruencies as a pilot qualify me as a judge that will be swayed by public opinion. Northland Hobbies will provide a basic SA kit for the winner, but I don't know which one. Uh, yeah lets fly.
All planes are good.
Brycycles is offline Find More Posts by Brycycles
Last edited by Brycycles; Aug 07, 2005 at 02:33 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 08, 2005, 10:33 AM
Fun Manager
Villa Grove, Illinois
Joined May 2000
1,695 Posts
Users please note that this contest is not run by the RCGroups site management in any manner. All decisions are at the hands of the organizers of the contest. RCGroups is not involved in any manner in this contest and will not act as a mediary or arbitrator in the event of any disputes. Happy flying!
AMCross is offline Find More Posts by AMCross
Old Aug 08, 2005, 11:05 AM
crashin with a smile
Los Angeles Industry, California, United States
Joined Jul 2004
1,149 Posts
I can guaruntee I have had well over that with my lazy tiger p-51 and my slow stick. I never kept dots though but haveing them for over 2 years and flying my p-51 3 times a wekk when living in CO could guaruntee that. Average day of flying is 5 flights min per day of flying. Slow stick is about the same and I fly that every weekend and sometimes at home during the week.

How can this work for me as I have no dots to prove it but only time and experience?
Oh well Guess I have tons of planes anyway. I just wanted to point out that many have had well over that in theyre planes.
sirdirk007 is offline Find More Posts by sirdirk007
Old Aug 08, 2005, 11:06 AM
Newb Flier
Jackson, TN
Joined Jul 2005
112 Posts
I think he wants you to maiden a plane on 10/1 and fly 100 flights after that time.
askaggs is offline Find More Posts by askaggs
Old Aug 08, 2005, 12:09 PM
Joined Jul 2005
3 Posts
no me queda mas q decir q hermosa chica y avion esplendido
fernando alcala is offline Find More Posts by fernando alcala