New Products Flash Sale
Old May 20, 2015, 09:45 PM
Find More Posts by Faro69
Joined Jul 2009
190 Posts
fmkit.... Normally when on steadyShot or function stabilize the video better than off this feature ?
Why you said " both perform better when SteadyShot turned off. "
Faro69 is offline Find More Posts by Faro69
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 12:47 PM
Find More Posts by fmkit
fast
ISRAEL
Joined Aug 2007
2,775 Posts
SteadyShot meant to compensate shaky hands, w/gimbal or tripod SteadyShot has nothing to correct just add noise
fmkit is offline Find More Posts by fmkit
Old Yesterday, 03:19 PM
Find More Posts by FriFlyers
Joined Mar 2013
375 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth Eriksson View Post
Let someone else do the check for you, ones I checked and checked and could not find the problem - one motor spinning in the wrong direction(I have eight motors). Same problem as you descibes.
Ken
Thank you very much for taking Note.
I actially have Contacted the Zero in china, and I am surprised by the amound of help one can get from them. I do hope that they can help me too

Thank you Again for answering....
FriFlyers is online now Find More Posts by FriFlyers