HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 04, 2014, 11:24 PM
Melbourne, Australia
Joined May 2005
125 Posts
Help!
white nylon bag material

I find West Coast Blimps have discontinued their supply of 'white mylar' (heat-sealable nylon film with white latex coating). Just when I am planning a model model Zep NT (which like most modern blimps are normally white rather than the old silver-grey). Does anyone out there still have any of this material?

PS I note Balloonkits have also discontinued coloured foil film; stuff is getting harder to find!
Alan Sherwood is offline Find More Posts by Alan Sherwood
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 17, 2014, 10:40 PM
Registered Airplane Offender
Scottsdale, Arizona
Joined Jun 2006
4,840 Posts
Not sure what to make of BalloonKits' status. I was looking at that last night myself.

Yes, I see they no longer SEEM to offer their awesome array of colors, BUT- on their main page, see what they say about inflatable sculptures- "We offer a variety of foil colors plus you can add your own graphics". Not to mention the swan pictured is in fact gold. I know- it could be outdated information, but think positive thoughts!
http://balloonkits.com/

I think we're not going to find any more information out by web browsing. One of us needs to call Felix directly and find out!

Since I happen to live in Arizona, I suppose it will have to be me.
greenseaships is offline Find More Posts by greenseaships