HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 17, 2014, 12:21 AM
last of the sixties kids..
New Zealand, Northland, Whangarei
Joined Jan 2013
515 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenstx View Post
SNIP... The stock brushed motors ARE JUNK, I dont care what excuses you come up with, they're JUNK !
And YOUR experience of nano CPx stock motors is intensive? How? You have never owned one.

I own several nano CPx and the stock motor is NOT A MAJOR ISSUE. The stock canopy will crack before the stock motor goes. The stock battery will lose most of it's oomph before the stock motor goes. I got through my first 130x motor in 121 flights and the Lynx upgrade motor only lasted 55 flights. But my newest 130x motor is on 119 flights already and still strong. My first mCPx BL tail lasted around 50 flights. My second is on 72. Original main motor is still going strong. My first brand new nano CPx done 83 flights before the motor was replaced. Worst I've had out of stock motor was 37 flights. This is my personal experience from my personal collection.

Anyhow - show me a decent 3D capable micro class heli that you don't spend any money on? If I was a first class pilot who never crashed, never took risks or never decided that rum and helicopters is a good/fun thing then perhaps they would not need as much repair time. But I have RC Helicopters for fun. Half of the fun for me is repairing and modding. If I don't have a flyable heli (v rare)that doesn't mean bad things really - It normally means I have heaps of repairs to do. Which to me is equally as good fun.

The 130x is great. So is the mCPx BL. So is the nano CPx. But all for slightly different reasons for different people.
Cannafish is offline Find More Posts by Cannafish
to remove ads between posts