HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 26, 2014, 03:55 PM
Joined Mar 2013
33 Posts
Discussion
usps...........shipping.

Does nitroplanes only ship inside the us using ups?
Dang..........I'd buy more often, But other venders have $1.99-$2.00 ship using the post office.
And no tax as well.
What to do..................
ramair_bryan is offline Find More Posts by ramair_bryan
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 27, 2014, 11:02 AM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined Jul 2011
366 Posts
For big items we have only been using UPS and FedEx, for very small items we have been using USPS.
RaidenCharlie is offline Find More Posts by RaidenCharlie
Old Mar 28, 2014, 12:22 PM
United States, PA, Feasterville-Trevose
Joined Dec 2011
41 Posts
So why is Nitroplanes shipping cost so much higher than just about any online hobby store in the USA? I priced it out with the USPS and UPS and can send a large boxed plane from your location (City of Industry, CA) to my address in Pennsylvania for less than what you charge to ship the same item? Why don't you stop making shipping a profit center for your company, price your items at a fair price that doesn't require you to make up any lack of profit by outrageous shipping charges? If you are making money doing it this way, you will make MORE money and have more customers doing it as I've suggested. If you feel you are making enough from the newbies and those who don't know better, eventually they will catch on and get tired of your sales/shipping/profit strategy and stop buying from you. And then where will your company be? I know this is not news to you guys at Nitroplanes. I know you've heard this all before. So here is your chance to explain to us why your shipping is so high?
Go Go Joe is offline Find More Posts by Go Go Joe
Last edited by Go Go Joe; Mar 28, 2014 at 12:35 PM.
Old Aug 19, 2014, 07:18 PM
United States, GA, Woodstock
Joined Feb 2008
45 Posts
Well looks like crickets here.

Nitroplanes if you can't give better shipping to the east coast maybe find a way to have a store in the EAST. I have and do purchase from your site and have for many years. Sad thing is I only do it when you have free shipping or a sale that will cover shipping. I am sure your sales have been hurt by the shipping cost to the east coast. I won't purchase a plane when the shipping cost is 30% of the cost of the plane.

1RCAIR is offline Find More Posts by 1RCAIR