HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 29, 2010, 07:19 PM
speedin n da weeds :)
USA, AZ, Glendale
Joined Feb 2008
595 Posts
Single 90mm f-15 or twin 90mm f-14......money's tight nowadays. Do yourself a favor and put the single out, so us low buget guys can "save up" to get that big money twin 90mm f-14. More sales = more money.
sikky is offline Find More Posts by sikky
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 29, 2010, 07:28 PM
Extreme CNC Alloy EDF
Australia
Joined Mar 2006
11,494 Posts
Or just put both out and make everyone happy
Extreme_RC is offline Find More Posts by Extreme_RC
Old Nov 29, 2010, 07:31 PM
USA, AZ, Glendale
Joined Feb 2008
595 Posts
Some will crash and transfer to the twin also.....What goes up must come down good or bad.
Old Nov 29, 2010, 07:40 PM
Carbon fiber is our friend
United States, CA, Lodi
Joined Feb 2001
4,208 Posts
Looks like very nice work on the F-35, but a huge shame it isn't modeled after the much more desirable A model. Without the hump, it's a pretty good looking plane.
Steve C is offline Find More Posts by Steve C
Old Nov 29, 2010, 08:15 PM
Global Hobby Store
Brisbane
Joined Jan 2007
1,116 Posts
Steve,
I see what you mean about the cleaner lines without the vtol fan buldge behind the cockpit area...
rorrock is offline Find More Posts by rorrock
Old Nov 29, 2010, 08:19 PM
USA, AZ, Glendale
Joined Feb 2008
595 Posts
I like your picture better than the one that guys holding-less drag with a slim fuse. just my 2 cents
Old Nov 30, 2010, 01:58 AM
He builds stuff. :)
Canada, AB, Grande Prairie
Joined Sep 2007
1,730 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve C View Post
Looks like very nice work on the F-35, but a huge shame it isn't modeled after the much more desirable A model. Without the hump, it's a pretty good looking plane.
Wow that looks SO much better. No comparison.
Pepperpete is offline Find More Posts by Pepperpete
Old Nov 30, 2010, 04:59 AM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,195 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorrock View Post
Kin,
Will be intersting to see how it handles with the moving COG as the geomety of the wing changes.. This has caused delays with a foamy version that's been in the works for a while.. I beleive its been sorted now though..

Rob
i have conside it about the c/g . but we know how to solve it . when i am very young , i have see a Japan magzine talk about the rc model F-14 c/g problem , they solve this mistake very easy . just add a little weight in the wing tip . but we have some different idea to solve this problem , in facvt , the electronic mixing also easy to solve it .i think not a problem !
kin is offline Find More Posts by kin
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 30, 2010, 06:36 AM
Aka: Tom Jenkins
Palm Beach County, Fl.
Joined Aug 2008
4,422 Posts
Its the X-35 not F-35

I mentioned about the model version a few posts back but was ignored until Kim said his client wanted it. Personally I still think its a waist of time as the version he has chosen to model is never going to be seen in public ever again. It just doesn't exist anymore, the design has changed since the concept prototype and that one is dead too! The VTOL has a single rearward opening hatch now not a dual barn door and the front upper deck and intakes have changed since the X' proto. I could go on and on. Maybe they'll make good lobster traps!
ApexAero is offline Find More Posts by ApexAero
Old Nov 30, 2010, 02:09 PM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,195 Posts
Please don't mind X or F -35 .It Is a friend 's model build here ,so my personal is focus in my F-20 and the F-14 and F-15 . so the F-20 hope tobe complete in Dec .
kin is offline Find More Posts by kin
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 30, 2010, 03:44 PM
Never fly an A model anything!
Antarctica
Joined Apr 2008
4,950 Posts
Great Kin, I am expecting santa to drop an F-20 on his way through. I will have a decent single malt waiting at the bottom of the chimney and a match to throw in if he turns up with anything less
jayb1rdz is offline Find More Posts by jayb1rdz
Old Nov 30, 2010, 04:19 PM
Global Hobby Store
Brisbane
Joined Jan 2007
1,116 Posts
so we will either see a santa under the influence or one that looks like a patriot missile
rorrock is offline Find More Posts by rorrock
Old Nov 30, 2010, 05:57 PM
Fairborn, OH
Joined Nov 2009
544 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kin View Post
Please don't mind X or F -35 .It Is a friend 's model build here ,so my personal is focus in my F-20 and the F-14 and F-15 . so the F-20 hope tobe complete in Dec .
Sounds like no "production" F-35 after all. Oh well.
alexandermh is offline Find More Posts by alexandermh
Old Nov 30, 2010, 06:25 PM
Oneonta Alabama
Joined Aug 2010
898 Posts
When are you going to actually sell something ,like maybe the A-4 so everyone who wants one can get it and check it out.Production would be nice instead of building photos.
keith b is offline Find More Posts by keith b
Old Nov 30, 2010, 07:04 PM
Never fly an A model anything!
Antarctica
Joined Apr 2008
4,950 Posts
Keith, I agree, I can't wait to own and build some of this stuff. I have great confidence in the quality though. I have seen some of their muti-blade heli's and they are really works of art that deserve much better recognition.....and I am not a heli guy

I don't want to wait but I also don't want to receive an underdeveloped product that has not been properly engineered and tested. That happens all too often in this hobby despite the best intentions of the manufacturers.
You can see Kin flies what he builds and they are rock solid. Still there is competition for our wallets and I hope Kin gets his share !
jayb1rdz is offline Find More Posts by jayb1rdz