SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 26, 2014, 06:12 PM
SUCK LESS
United States, IL, Lombard
Joined May 2009
3,609 Posts
That's great to hear. Good idea marking the center of the wing - I might have to try that.

I just got some DuBro Snowbird skiis for mine - haven't put them on yet. Each one weighs around 60g with hardware, and there's 3 of them !
FR4-Pilot is offline Find More Posts by FR4-Pilot
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 28, 2014, 11:01 AM
United States, UT, Spanish Fork
Joined Aug 2014
7 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmech2k View Post
Good choice in planes, Guz. Now, I hate to be the guy to say it, but did you check the manuals for that info? What we would type in here is already in them. And the exact programming that works on one plane can be wrong for another due to variations in the mechanical spots and such, not to mention you got it used. If you get stuck, then definitely ask. If you don't have the manuals, they can be downloaded from the Spektrum and E-flite websites. Search for Apprentice in the discontinued planes. Don't get the Apprentice S manual.

Sorry if this isn't the answer you were looking for.

Thanks for the info
GooberGuz is offline Find More Posts by GooberGuz