SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 17, 2014, 02:12 PM
Canada, ON, Toronto
Joined May 2014
6 Posts
Help!
uBlox 6M with Compass Not Working

I got a clone board from GLB and it came with a HexTronic gps board. It has a built in compass which is still working when I plug it into mission planner, but the gps does not lock or even show my location. The fix LED on the board does not light up anymore and the blue light on the APM does not go solid after any amount of time. I have checked the wiring and solder joints and they all look fine. I have tried updating the gps and it went successfully but still no satellite connection. In the u-center software I kept getting Fix Mode as "Invalid" and then it would change over to "No Fix", but the location was showing my general area. It was working a couple days ago on MP and just started to not work.

Anyone have any suggestions (besides getting a new one) to try and fix it?
Medium_Red is offline Find More Posts by Medium_Red
to remove ads between posts