Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Fotta, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 29, 2006, 08:16 PM
Piccolator
Grand Rapids, MI
Joined Jan 2002
430 Posts
Sorry if I posted in the wrong area - been away for over a year - I have what's called "blade Runner" helicopter - Has a horizontal tail rotor... Trying to get one that works - so not ready to cut away the body yet. Posted here as I searched for Blade Runner and it put me in this thread... so I replied to blade runner fliers.

It's pretty worthless without the tail rotor - the reason for getting it was to have some fore and aft control. As is - I just hover and it floats where ever it wants until it hits a wall. (not a lot of fun this way). I could hang a penny on the front of it - but thats not a lot of fun either... Would rather control foreward and back - rotate in place to then turn. didn't want to start a new topic - since there is already a thread here on Blade Runners.

I have this one:
http://parts.rctoys.com/rc-toys-hobbies/Items/BR?

has a form in the paperwork that says it was "test flown" on and by - but that person didn't really test it - or broke it. Very disapointing since I already purchased one of their other units (Rescue Helicopter) at Radio shack it didn't work either. It flew - but the rotors would oscelate so bad they would end up hitting each other after about 30-60 seconds of lflight. so that one went back to the store. This one is rather hard to return to Canada. = (
rojoyinc is offline Find More Posts by rojoyinc
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 30, 2006, 10:23 AM
Piccolator
Grand Rapids, MI
Joined Jan 2002
430 Posts
I found a link to their other site - that had ONLINE CHAT SUPORT (Cool) they were EXTREMELY helpful - and worked out a great solution. (I bought damaged one for parts to save in shipping) and they're sending me a new one. I did manage to get the tail spinning - If I FLEX the boom HARD - to one side it spins... so appears to be a short. I can probably fix it then. I'm pleased with the company... Great support.
rojoyinc is offline Find More Posts by rojoyinc
Old Nov 30, 2006, 07:02 PM
Infinitisqrd
Hilo, Hawaii
Joined Dec 2004
1,210 Posts
Carry on then,
Steve Shepard is offline Find More Posts by Steve Shepard
Old May 02, 2013, 01:24 PM
Joined May 2013
1 Posts
I have just created a Blade Runner sequel community website where people can discuss the upcoming film and we also publish news articles. I would love some feedback please www.bladerunner-2.com
blade_runner_2 is offline Find More Posts by blade_runner_2