Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
Old Oct 10, 2012, 02:42 PM
Limassol, Cyprus
Joined Sep 2006
726 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kin View Post
How many Hirobo fenrestron tail in market ??you have ? your friend have ?can you let me know if you have it pm me i want to count how the number in this forum and friend !
Hirobo EC-120 here! Converted to electric 2 years ago with the clutch left in place. Flies great!

You can watch the videos here: http://www.youtube.com/user/HarrisMantz/videos?view=0
HarrisM is offline Find More Posts by HarrisM
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 10, 2012, 04:23 PM
Leopoldsburg, Belgium
Joined Jul 2006
222 Posts
The puma looks great, but it should say " armee de terre" and not "aree de terre"..it's a unfortunate mistake on such a great fuz...

greets,

Didier
didier n is offline Find More Posts by didier n
Old Oct 10, 2012, 11:36 PM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,183 Posts
The photo model are oem models . they will show in their website heliscale and RCA . But any (detail question) you can pm me .
Why i want to search the number for the fenestron Hirobo version customer . i think in market is some number there .But are they fly ot often or just (display at home ) . because it is very expensive models , thery don't want crash it i think . So i know a ec-145 T2 is flying in air now (real one ) . i want to start this project . i want fit to Hirobo version , their fenestron tail is ok i think .
kin is offline Find More Posts by kin
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 11, 2012, 12:53 AM
Heli-Teck
Switzerland
Joined Nov 2009
115 Posts
Hi,
I've two model with the fenestron hirobo, one EC-120 and one Gazelle, and they fly very well
Mirko

Eurocopter EC-120 Eliticino (4 min 31 sec)

Gazelle 29 aprile 2012 (6 min 5 sec)

Quote:
The photo model are oem models . they will show in their website heliscale and RCA . But any (detail question) you can pm me .
Why i want to search the number for the fenestron Hirobo version customer . i think in market is some number there .But are they fly ot often or just (display at home ) . because it is very expensive models , thery don't want crash it i think . So i know a ec-145 T2 is flying in air now (real one ) . i want to start this project . i want fit to Hirobo version , their fenestron tail is ok i think .
ghostpipe is offline Find More Posts by ghostpipe
Old Oct 11, 2012, 02:15 AM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,183 Posts
if guy have the damaged or still in Kit ,maybe thet will move this fenestron set to a lower cost lighter weight new generation fuselage ?
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 12, 2012, 01:02 AM
United Kingdom, London
Joined Dec 2003
3,272 Posts
Hi Kin, I've sent you a PM
topgearuk is offline Find More Posts by topgearuk
Old Oct 12, 2012, 01:24 AM
eff
Joined Nov 2010
34 Posts
Quote:
This new airwolf is top hatch (front and back) two parts open , the cut line is straight with the main shaft position so you just open the front part to take out your battery and very easy to install the mechanic . but you have next exit is the front door , the door are openable with door hinge. so the fuselahe just two piece join in the tail boom position . traditional cut position . the full brake open nose is not good for this scale models . the full brake open let the cut line effect the looking and structure . if the fuselage have not big top hatch open for the exchange battery , it should design for full brake open in the front fuselghe , But Bell 222 and Aor wolf have a long top hatch , so we should open this hatch is more than enough for exchange battery . this air wolf also good in nitro version . , The other company design the top hatch is one piece from front to rear . it can not open easy.everytime need take out the rotor head to open the hatch . So trouble . other design is full openable the front fuselage part , but in fact it is no need ! and structure is not good and cut line look bad !

great, looking forward for more pictures.. inclusive the cnc retract. and when is the estimated availability Kin
eff is offline Find More Posts by eff
Old Oct 13, 2012, 08:04 AM
Suspended Account
M$ Security
Joined Jun 2010
728 Posts
AWESOME FAIL

Mikarro is offline Find More Posts by Mikarro
Old Oct 13, 2012, 04:38 PM
Leopoldsburg, Belgium
Joined Jul 2006
222 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikarro View Post
AWESOME FAIL

Yep...i made the remark a few days ago... :-)

Didier
didier n is offline Find More Posts by didier n
Old Oct 14, 2012, 12:10 PM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,183 Posts
i know it ! the wrong words .
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 14, 2012, 12:12 PM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,183 Posts
Air wolf 600 door open version photo post here tomorrow, the fuselage is completed , the cnc gear is the last work . i will let it very easy build and let you see the hatch open is very good , for ep and for nitro also ok !
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 16, 2012, 04:50 AM
eff
Joined Nov 2010
34 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisM View Post
Hirobo EC-120 here! Converted to electric 2 years ago with the clutch left in place. Flies great!

You can watch the videos here: http://www.youtube.com/user/HarrisMantz/videos?view=0
Hi there.. Any idea on where can I get the plates to mount the motor for the nitro to e-clutch system
Old Oct 16, 2012, 11:52 AM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,183 Posts
The 600 Air wolf door open version completed the first piece . 600g only ,Epoxy and carbon re-inforcement is standard quality . The door will included the door structure frame .and Scale cockpit panel (optional) .Two piece fuselage let very lower shipping cost and ship world wide possible .The two piece hatch let ep version mechanic lipo battery exchange very easy and nitro engines are friendly .The openable front let scale cockpit show better and easy to build your own pilot seat and figure .and help for the battery exchange ! But - EP retract gear w/ cnc scale landing gear and weapon set are included . pricing soon .
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 16, 2012, 03:01 PM
Heli-Teck
Switzerland
Joined Nov 2009
115 Posts
Hi,
you can buy the plate here
http://www.world-of-heli.de/hubschra...f-elektro.html
But the support for the clutch, you can make your self..

Mirko

Quote:
Originally Posted by eff View Post
Hi there.. Any idea on where can I get the plates to mount the motor for the nitro to e-clutch system
ghostpipe is offline Find More Posts by ghostpipe
Old Oct 16, 2012, 09:44 PM
eff
Joined Nov 2010
34 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostpipe View Post
Hi,
you can buy the plate here
http://www.world-of-heli.de/hubschra...f-elektro.html
But the support for the clutch, you can make your self..

Mirko
Thank you for the link..

but the price is a killer, EUR115 for a plate..
Closed Thread