HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 12:10 AM
Lawn Dart Professional
USA, AR, Stuttgart
Joined Jul 2010
1,716 Posts
Hey guys, here's a sneak peak of the hog. This is NOT the final version. I have some CS touchups to do yet, but the flight and visual model are done. Let me know what you think.

NOTE: When saving, "SAVE AS" and remove the .rar extension to make it work.

This is also for RF 7 and 7.5 only.
abaser is online now Find More Posts by abaser
Last edited by abaser; Today at 12:41 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 11:32 AM
Do Da Dippidy
Joined Jun 2008
7,310 Posts
Hey there my twisted brethren! Sorry for the absence, been pretty busy! I hope all are well!

Snowman, if that is not a clarion call sir, I don't know what is! Time to get in touch with your inner health freak! Bitch about it here all you want, but do it man!!
plowboy1966 is offline Find More Posts by plowboy1966
Old Today, 12:24 PM
United States, MI, Houghton
Joined Jan 2005
5,368 Posts
I appreciate the sentiments fellas.....I really do. I've been following the diet to the letter and I'm seeing improvements already.....the retained water is decreasing.....I lost the wheeze....sugar level is dropping.....and I could even sustain notes longer during our choir's songs this morning. I couldn't bare to look at the congregation though, because the borborygmus grumblings coming from my abdomen.....surely must have been heard by the entire church!!!

What's for lunch today, you ask?.......one boiled egg, one dry piece of multi-grain bread, and a small salad......with lemon juice for dressing! It's going to take a week to get enough food in my gut just to have one satisfying, fist-clenching bowel movement!

DOG.......tell me more about this "Food is Fuel" philosophy you got going for ya?

Once again.......thanks fellas.... for the support!
snowman is online now Find More Posts by snowman
Old Today, 12:25 PM
United States, MI, Houghton
Joined Jan 2005
5,368 Posts
Plow, how about an update? You've always got something interesting going on!!!
snowman is online now Find More Posts by snowman