SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 28, 2015, 10:36 PM
Fly,Crash, Burn,Fix, repeat
United States, CA, Fresno
Joined Dec 2013
580 Posts
Hand launch.
I love hand launching her. 80% throttle and giver her a light toss. She dips down nose in the air and slowly nut surely gets wings and climbs up nice and perty like. I love that part of her flight. I used to hear all the guys making the "Oh no" noises, but they are so use to it now They know how it ends. A beautiful Flight.

Gravy
Gravythe Clown is online now Find More Posts by Gravythe Clown
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 12:53 AM
chuck
santa barbara, CA
Joined May 2009
4,450 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravythe Clown View Post
Hand launch.
I love hand launching her. 80% throttle and giver her a light toss. She dips down nose in the air and slowly nut surely gets wings and climbs up nice and perty like. I love that part of her flight. I used to hear all the guys making the "Oh no" noises, but they are so use to it now They know how it ends. A beautiful Flight.

Gravy
yup..........mine has to be one of the easiest hand launch jets ever . no dip just rip at 650 watts. i asked because i still want to build one with gear but this one w/o looks so good seem a sin to dirty one up. we do have a nice strip and t/o's and landings are a big part of the fun though.
chas650r is online now Find More Posts by chas650r