SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 28, 2014, 12:49 PM
Joined Apr 2012
75 Posts
At first I was sceptical at committing myself to purchase from Hobby Paradise, but after reading these threads I ordered a Freewing servoless tail wheel. The package arrived safe and sound within 8 days from ordering (to Malta Europe ) and as stated by other purchasers , the package was excellent, and the address very clear . * * * * * 5 stars from me.
flygringo is offline Find More Posts by flygringo
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 10, 2014, 02:41 PM
Joined Apr 2012
75 Posts
Again I ordered another electric tail wheel from Hobby Paradise and this arrived today Monday . It was ordered exactly a week ago. Not bad at all in fact it is fantastic. Keep up the good work H/Paradise.
flygringo is offline Find More Posts by flygringo
Old Mar 17, 2014, 04:41 PM
New Zealand, Marlborough, Blenheim
Joined Jun 2012
483 Posts
I must say that I tested Hobby Paradise's comittment to service and they came through. I had a faulty motor on my FMS Zero that I purchased through them. I advised them of this and they put it to FMS who wanted a video and photo's which I supplied. The result was a replacement motor and while this decision may have been made by FMS, Hobby Paradise followed it through to get a good result.
otherhalf2 is offline Find More Posts by otherhalf2
Old Jul 05, 2014, 11:40 AM
Joined Jul 2014
4 Posts
Hello, this is my first post here.

I would like a little reassurance about Hobby Paradise. They want my birth date when registering. Are you sure these guys are legitimate? It makes me nervous giving out that info.

They have some parts that I can't find anywhere else. I wish they would take PayPal.

Thanks in advance.
RacerX29 is offline Find More Posts by RacerX29
Old Jul 05, 2014, 08:24 PM
Intentionally left blank
Joined Aug 2005
925 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX29 View Post
Hello, this is my first post here.

I would like a little reassurance about Hobby Paradise. They want my birth date when registering. Are you sure these guys are legitimate? It makes me nervous giving out that info.

They have some parts that I can't find anywhere else. I wish they would take PayPal.

Thanks in advance.
No problem, just give them a false birth date.
Magrat is offline Find More Posts by Magrat
Old Jul 06, 2014, 05:56 AM
Joined Jul 2014
4 Posts
Thanks for the advice. I guess they do take PayPal. I placed an order for the propellers that I need for a FlyFly Hobby plane. I'll give a follow up when I know more.
Old Jul 07, 2014, 03:51 PM
United States, FL, Summerland Key
Joined Nov 2012
84 Posts
I have ordered from Hobby Paradise several times ; bought Nx3 gyros at 1/2 the price as Nitro, also parts for a FMS plane, last a T-34 that I have been looking for quite a while . Prices are good and everything was airmailed (HONG KONG postage) and fairly quick at affair price.
Ronaldo35 is offline Find More Posts by Ronaldo35
Old Jul 11, 2014, 04:17 PM
Joined Jul 2014
4 Posts
I am glad to confirm everyone else's claims about Paradise Hobby Hong Kong.

http://www.hobby-paradise.com/

These guys are awesome! I received my order faster than Hobby King's USA warehouse!

I ordered the items on July 7 and they arrived today, July 11! Exactly as described.

I did give them a birth date that wasn't exactly mine but that's because I was uneasy about them knowing that detail about me.

Buy with confidence from them.

Now I just need to figure out how to keep this plane in the air. I got some extra props for the FlyFly Hobby Micro P51d because I broke the two that it came with. They seem to be very brittle and might have too much pitch for the motor/ESC to drive the prop adequately. But that's another story.
Old Sep 06, 2014, 08:30 AM
Joined Jul 2014
4 Posts
Just another follow up. I have placed a second order with Hobby-Paradise Hong Kong. Again, they have shipped the order and it will arrive quicker than HobbyKing's USA warehouse. I still like HobbyKing but I give props (pun intended) to Hobby Paradise Hong Kong.

One of the items I needed was a replacement motor for my FMS Easy Trainer 800. I bought the plane from MotionRC but they did not have the motor in stock. H-P Hong Kong had it in stock and the price was competitive even with the shipping cost.

Great company with great service.
Old Oct 06, 2014, 02:26 AM
RC Aircraft Junkie
USA, CA, Chula Vista
Joined Sep 2004
881 Posts
Does any body know why there site is not working for me? Problem on my end or did they go out of business?
jlk69 is online now Find More Posts by jlk69