HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 19, 2015, 04:55 AM
Joined Sep 2009
522 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agades View Post
Tried to update.
ID reading successful, but during reconnection to write firmware device died.
It does not respond, not even signs of life, like flashing small LED on USB convertor as it was before. Tried to change everything including PC - all efforts were in vain.
Given all your efforts it sounds like a faulty unit return it for a replacement is probably your only chance.
billhally is offline Find More Posts by billhally
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 19, 2015, 05:30 AM
Darwin
Joined Aug 2002
781 Posts
second that
CrocEnd is offline Find More Posts by CrocEnd
Old Mar 19, 2015, 03:27 PM
Joined Sep 2012
267 Posts
Could anyone tell me what the wires on the arkbird GPS are? I need to find which the RX wire is for antenna tracking, any help would be appreciated.
Diwrnach is offline Find More Posts by Diwrnach
Old Mar 20, 2015, 04:14 AM
Darwin
Joined Aug 2002
781 Posts
Diwrnach
Please show a pic of what you got first i'am thinking i know what you wont but not shure .Now the wires from GPS go to The OSD arkbird .The arkbird will not see all GPS 's
you need a demodulator board ,I think about $28 bucks one small wire comes of this wizzbang
that works your Your traker. It goes between gps and osd. The wire go's to VRX audio left.
Cheer's CrocEnd

PS someone else
CrocEnd is offline Find More Posts by CrocEnd
Old Mar 20, 2015, 08:58 AM
Joined Sep 2012
267 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrocEnd View Post
Diwrnach
Please show a pic of what you got first i'am thinking i know what you wont but not shure .Now the wires from GPS go to The OSD arkbird .The arkbird will not see all GPS 's
you need a demodulator board ,I think about $28 bucks one small wire comes of this wizzbang
that works your Your traker. It goes between gps and osd. The wire go's to VRX audio left.
Cheer's CrocEnd

PS someone else
9thanks for the reply, I managed to get the case apart and the cables are actually marked on the board, I will just tap into the output, that is all the tracker needs
Diwrnach is offline Find More Posts by Diwrnach
Old Mar 28, 2015, 03:42 PM
FPV Funds Accepted. Thanks.
United States, KY, Lexington
Joined Jan 2015
55 Posts
Soooo does anyone know why when in manual mode, I'm can pull up to 30 amps, I manually put it in auto pilot and continue to hit between 20-30 amps but when I take it back out of auto pilot, into manual mode, I can't get above 18-19 amps? Does it have anything to do with safe speed?
zbemerson is offline Find More Posts by zbemerson