HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Jul 01, 2012, 09:54 PM
Registered User
3d astronaut's Avatar
United States, MI, Portage
Joined Sep 2011
3,709 Posts
Is there a place to check banggood.coms shipping status? Just says it was picked up.. Just wondering, I know its going to be sometime next year before I fly one of these
3d astronaut is offline Find More Posts by 3d astronaut
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Fatshark Attitude 1.3ghz
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 01, 2012, 10:06 PM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
erdnuckel2's Avatar
Joined Mar 2009
8,625 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudflying View Post
Is there a place to check banggood.coms shipping status? Just says it was picked up.. Just wondering, I know its going to be sometime next year before I fly one of these
I seriously dont understand ... all the last three of these flyte express confirmations that I got for orders at banggood gave me a tracking# under "Reference Code" that I just had to put in at the USPS tracking website and I would be able to follow the "movement" of the ("my") package ...
erdnuckel2 is online now Find More Posts by erdnuckel2
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: 2014
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 01, 2012, 10:09 PM
Registered User
3d astronaut's Avatar
United States, MI, Portage
Joined Sep 2011
3,709 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdnuckel2 View Post
I seriously dont understand ... all the last three of these flyte express confirmations that I got for orders at banggood gave me a tracking# under "Reference Code" that I just had to put in at the USPS tracking website and I would be able to follow the "movement" of the ("my") package ...
Is your order for this quad showing any of that info? Or does it just say "picked up" like mine?
3d astronaut is offline Find More Posts by 3d astronaut
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Fatshark Attitude 1.3ghz
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 01, 2012, 10:13 PM
Registered User
Australia, NSW, Lismore
Joined May 2012
52 Posts
Spare Parts

Aliexpress now has batteries, chargers and spare blades available. The rest of the parts inventory shouldn't be too far away....

http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?...tId=0&manual=y
Symantics is offline Find More Posts by Symantics
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 01, 2012, 10:14 PM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
erdnuckel2's Avatar
Joined Mar 2009
8,625 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudflying View Post
Is your order for this quad showing any of that info? Or does it just say "picked up" like mine?
Right now it says "picked up 6-30" (which was saturday) ... and it has to get into the hand of china post to show up in the USPS system. As long as it says anything like "RA111111111CN under "reference code", you WILL be able to track it once it was handed over to china post for the transport to the US ... I always had that on my last 3 orders, it just took about 3-5days before it did ...
erdnuckel2 is online now Find More Posts by erdnuckel2
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: 2014
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 01, 2012, 10:21 PM
Registered User
3d astronaut's Avatar
United States, MI, Portage
Joined Sep 2011
3,709 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdnuckel2 View Post
Right now it says "picked up 6-30" (which was saturday) ... and it has to get into the hand of china post to show up in the USPS system. As long as it says anything like "RA111111111CN under "reference code", you WILL be able to track it once it was handed over to china post for the transport to the US ... I always had that on my last 3 orders, it just took about 3-5days before it did ...
Lol thats not good news... Its been 9 days and no update haha.

edit/ whoops 5 days sorry
3d astronaut is offline Find More Posts by 3d astronaut
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Fatshark Attitude 1.3ghz
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 01, 2012, 10:30 PM
Custom quad builder
tech69x's Avatar
United States, TX, Spring
Joined Apr 2012
2,364 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudflying View Post
Lol thats not good news... Its been 9 days and no update haha.

edit/ whoops 5 days sorry
What did you do to that poor dog
tech69x is offline Find More Posts by tech69x
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 01, 2012, 10:34 PM
Registered User
3d astronaut's Avatar
United States, MI, Portage
Joined Sep 2011
3,709 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech69x View Post
What did you do to that poor dog


This is not my picture, just found it ridiculously hilarious.
3d astronaut is offline Find More Posts by 3d astronaut
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Fatshark Attitude 1.3ghz
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 01, 2012, 10:37 PM
Custom quad builder
tech69x's Avatar
United States, TX, Spring
Joined Apr 2012
2,364 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudflying View Post


This is not my picture, just found it ridiculously hilarious.
That is just not right poor thing does not look very happy at all
tech69x is offline Find More Posts by tech69x
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 01, 2012, 10:52 PM
Registered User
3d astronaut's Avatar
United States, MI, Portage
Joined Sep 2011
3,709 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech69x View Post
That is just not right poor thing does not look very happy at all
I cant imagine how unhappy the dog is. Hope it went and peed on the floor immediately after this lol. My little Chi HATED her winter sweaters, no way would I put this outfit on her. Still, pretty darn cute though
3d astronaut is offline Find More Posts by 3d astronaut
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Fatshark Attitude 1.3ghz
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 02, 2012, 12:55 AM
Registered User
UltraMicro's Avatar
United States, CA
Joined Jul 2011
183 Posts
There are actually several places other and Banggood.com to buy the V929 Beetle. I've been considering buying on from banggood to but reviews online state it as a pretty poor rated site. The other sites I found that also sell the V929 Beetle are:

Helipal.com: http://www.helipal.com/wl-v929-mini-...ter-green.html
Hobby-Wing.com: http://www.hobby-wing.com/wl-v929-4ch-rtf-ufo.html
MyRCMart.com: http://www.myrcmart.com/product_revi...oducts_id=4803
oomodel.com: http://www.oomodel.com/wl-v929-beetl...e-p-63518.html
RC711.com: http://www.rc711.com/shop/wltoys-v92...or-p-6442.html
UltraMicro is offline Find More Posts by UltraMicro
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 02, 2012, 01:01 AM
Custom quad builder
tech69x's Avatar
United States, TX, Spring
Joined Apr 2012
2,364 Posts
There are also some places in the us that have them for 75.00
tech69x is offline Find More Posts by tech69x
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 02, 2012, 01:02 AM
Field of Dreams Flyer
Mikemynameis's Avatar
San Pedro,Ca
Joined Sep 2004
7,926 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraMicro View Post
There are actually several places other and Banggood.com to buy the V929 Beetle. I've been considering buying on from banggood to but reviews online state it as a pretty poor rated site. The other sites I found that also sell the V929 Beetle are:

Helipal.com: http://www.helipal.com/wl-v929-mini-...ter-green.html
Hobby-Wing.com: http://www.hobby-wing.com/wl-v929-4ch-rtf-ufo.html
MyRCMart.com: http://www.myrcmart.com/product_revi...oducts_id=4803
oomodel.com: http://www.oomodel.com/wl-v929-beetl...e-p-63518.html
RC711.com: http://www.rc711.com/shop/wltoys-v92...or-p-6442.html
My friend orders from them all the time and takes about 2 weeks to get your stuff if you use free shipping
Mikemynameis is online now Find More Posts by Mikemynameis
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 02, 2012, 01:04 AM
Registered User
UltraMicro's Avatar
United States, CA
Joined Jul 2011
183 Posts
Any specific site you think's better?
UltraMicro is offline Find More Posts by UltraMicro
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 02, 2012, 01:09 AM
KDS450QS(ZYX4),V977,CX-20
FyreSG's Avatar
United States, CA, Monterey
Joined Apr 2012
4,039 Posts
So far my experiences with BG is ok. I think quite a few of us from this forum also find their services ok. Do note that some of the sites you shared do not provide free shipping, so you have to factor in shipping costs.
FyreSG is online now Find More Posts by FyreSG
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion WLToys WL-2019 Mini car wallaguest1 Micro Cars 47 Dec 08, 2013 01:31 PM
Discussion Rebranded NineEagles Solo Pro V2? (WLtoys V911) gettinglucky Coaxial Helicopters 1 Dec 26, 2011 01:06 AM
Discussion Keil Kraft ladybird tips anyone? tim hooper Vintage & Old-Timer Designs 101 Aug 27, 2009 03:02 PM
Discussion Ladybird Special imp.bob Vintage & Old-Timer Designs 4 Feb 03, 2008 10:08 PM
ladybird beetle/gws easybug nebuchadnezzar Foamies (Kits) 1 Aug 14, 2004 08:48 AM