HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 24, 2014, 07:07 PM
Joined Feb 2014
2 Posts
Hi folks its my first post. I made a video talk about this car.
Novo Hobby King TZ4 (8 min 22 sec)

Im from São Paulo Brasil, this video is in portuguese, if you need some information just ask-me.

Im about to finish my TZ4 full upgrade, soon will make a video showing the car.
masterrey is offline Find More Posts by masterrey
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 24, 2014, 07:42 PM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,074 Posts
Spent all that time learning a bit of spanish and I don't understand even one word. Is it that different?
shahram72 is offline Find More Posts by shahram72
Old Feb 25, 2014, 12:31 PM
Joined Feb 2014
2 Posts
Haha.
This is portuguese not spanish.
Try the automatic captions translation.
masterrey is offline Find More Posts by masterrey
Old Mar 02, 2014, 10:16 PM
Canada, ON, Sault Ste. Marie
Joined Aug 2013
49 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SporadicIdiocy View Post
Still on the fence with this thing... you can get it WITH Tx for $65 from EGRRacing, and their Porsche body looks way better than whatever body this is.. HK better stock the chassis parts so I can build a roller.. else I have no interest in another brushed AWD when I already have a Mini-Z AWD.
how the hell do you navigate their site? I cant find what you're talking about. all I see are parts upgrades
Felix_Dinel is offline Find More Posts by Felix_Dinel
Old Mar 03, 2014, 11:44 AM
r46
huggin dat apex!
United Kingdom, London
Joined May 2005
249 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix_Dinel View Post
how the hell do you navigate their site? I cant find what you're talking about. all I see are parts upgrades
their been out of stock for well over 6 months
http://www.egrracing.com/shop/index....th=275_556_602
r46 is offline Find More Posts by r46
Old Mar 09, 2014, 01:25 AM
Joined Aug 2013
49 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by r46 View Post
their been out of stock for well over 6 months
http://www.egrracing.com/shop/index....th=275_556_602
No matter, i decided not to be cheap and got the mini z mr03w-mm. I figure why try and make something as good as a mini z and go through all the efforts and cost and potentially not have an end result as good as the thing im trying to replicate? Ive tried doing the DIY route with the losi micro cars and ended up scrapping my 1/24 truggy for parts. Just save myself the hassles and just spend the extra $50 and get what i want in the first place.

The TZ4 is a nice effort on hk for getting into the micro market, but dont claim that its capable of being able to adopt another brands parts when the process takes more fabrication than what its worth.

If they modify the chassis to actually accept the mini z body clips without having to modify the shell itself, made it brushless, and the ability to host multiple types of bindable recievers for different radio selections..., they would truely have a top contender for the micro market.

TZ4 2.0? Thats what they should aim for next
Old Mar 10, 2014, 04:56 PM
r46
huggin dat apex!
United Kingdom, London
Joined May 2005
249 Posts
Quote:
No matter, i decided not to be cheap and got the mini z mr03w-mm. I figure why try and make something as good as a mini z and go through all the efforts and cost and potentially not have an end result as good as the thing im trying to replicate? Ive tried doing the DIY route with the losi micro cars and ended up scrapping my 1/24 truggy for parts. Just save myself the hassles and just spend the extra $50 and get what i want in the first place.

The TZ4 is a nice effort on hk for getting into the micro market, but dont claim that its capable of being able to adopt another brands parts when the process takes more fabrication than what its worth.

If they modify the chassis to actually accept the mini z body clips without having to modify the shell itself, made it brushless, and the ability to host multiple types of bindable recievers for different radio selections..., they would truely have a top contender for the micro market.

TZ4 2.0? Thats what they should aim for next
good car!!
i have mini z's mr02 2.4 convert ,mr02ex ,mr03w-mm but no awd, now have amz which i'm liking but i'm still getting a tz4. Love my custom losi truggy
Old Mar 11, 2014, 02:42 AM
Joined Aug 2013
49 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by r46 View Post
good car!!
i have mini z's mr02 2.4 convert ,mr02ex ,mr03w-mm but no awd, now have amz which i'm liking but i'm still getting a tz4. Love my custom losi truggy
Im starting work on my truggy. It was the brushed version and i loved it, but i despised the electronics and mgz tx.

So now as it sits, i just have the suspension and drivetrain.

Need;
Servo
Esc
Chassis (looking really hard at the exotek, in a bartering war with a guy in cali right now. Trying to talk him down to 70+shipping).

I brought a losi 8050kv motor with the brass pinnion on it already, and bonus, has the 2mm gold connectors installed already.

I figure when i get the exotek, i'll transfer the hole pattern layout for the screws and make a custom chassis with wider hips on her for the micro sct i have, and mock up something similar to Valiantgtx's modded sct.

I've gotten the rc car bug bad this feb... Lol
Old Mar 11, 2014, 07:41 PM
in memory of dez RIP
USA, FL, Fort Myers
Joined Jun 2008
2,477 Posts
on the losi motor hot glue the wires where they enter the motor can as that is the weak spot .
rcphreak is offline Find More Posts by rcphreak
Old Mar 12, 2014, 03:02 AM
Joined Aug 2013
49 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcphreak View Post
on the losi motor hot glue the wires where they enter the motor can as that is the weak spot .
Thx for the tip.

Do you think the hxt900 9g servo will hold up as a steering servo?
Old Mar 12, 2014, 12:56 PM
r46
huggin dat apex!
United Kingdom, London
Joined May 2005
249 Posts
Quote:

Do you think the hxt900 9g servo will hold up as a steering servo?
yep quite afew use em, i'm using hitrec hs55