HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Sep 10, 2013, 12:43 PM
Detail Freak
target's Avatar
Harbor City, CA
Joined Oct 2003
20,863 Posts
Corny BIG, baby.....
Thermal lottery......
The hike in and out......
Its just like it was for me last time!
I hope your turns come on the air lottery, you WILL know what to do when you do get it (DONT CUT!!!!).

Have fun.

R,
Target
target is offline Find More Posts by target
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 10, 2013, 02:07 PM
Registered User
concreteman's Avatar
United States, CA, Torrance
Joined Aug 2004
1,707 Posts
Brandon, check your facebook message section.
concreteman is offline Find More Posts by concreteman
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2013, 02:42 PM
Registered User
Joined Nov 2004
1,945 Posts
Do not order the "Back of Goat" for dinner! Bad idea!

Go to the pizza place with the beautiful girl....... WD knows. She was so pretty my wife said something about it. True story!
Kyle Paulson is offline Find More Posts by Kyle Paulson
Last edited by Kyle Paulson; Sep 10, 2013 at 02:57 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2013, 02:43 PM
Detail Freak
target's Avatar
Harbor City, CA
Joined Oct 2003
20,863 Posts
I think they already had that....
I went sub 40 after eating the goats back.
I'm just sayin'!

R,
Target
target is offline Find More Posts by target
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2013, 02:58 PM
Registered User
Joined Nov 2004
1,945 Posts
Cracking up!!!
Kyle Paulson is offline Find More Posts by Kyle Paulson
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2013, 03:57 PM
Team USA F3F Member
ttraver's Avatar
USA, CA, Carlsbad
Joined Feb 2011
852 Posts
Scores are updated to round 9...

http://www.f3xvault.com/?action=even...w&event_id=225

Team USA/Norway is in third place...

t
ttraver is offline Find More Posts by ttraver
RCG Plus Member
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2013, 04:52 PM
Detail Freak
target's Avatar
Harbor City, CA
Joined Oct 2003
20,863 Posts
Way to bump up a few spots, WD and TT!
R,
Target
target is offline Find More Posts by target
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2013, 05:40 PM
Registered User
United States, CA, Petaluma
Joined Feb 2002
64 Posts
You guys have just kept going no matter what! I look forward to flying together when you both get back.
Steve Situm is offline Find More Posts by Steve Situm
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11, 2013, 01:35 AM
Team USA F3F Member
ttraver's Avatar
USA, CA, Carlsbad
Joined Feb 2011
852 Posts
rain day

bummer...no flying today...Its supposed to start raining worse than it did the first day and last all day...

So its gonna be a bowling and pool contest later in the day...

Between those two, we've got USA covered!!! I can shoot pool with the pros, and warren can roll with the pros...

t
ttraver is offline Find More Posts by ttraver
RCG Plus Member
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11, 2013, 11:38 AM
Fossilator
danfield's Avatar
Fullerton, CA
Joined Nov 2004
1,680 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttraver View Post
bummer...no flying today...Its supposed to start raining worse than it did the first day and last all day...

So its gonna be a bowling and pool contest later in the day...

Between those two, we've got USA covered!!! I can shoot pool with the pros, and warren can roll with the pros...

t
Come on guys, Espen is holding up the Team....:-)

Bowling & Pool, what no Ping Pong? Beware if a Ping Pong game shows up, some real sharks hanging around F3F pilots. Never never bet against Clari Cone ( Tim's wife ), she knows her way around a paddle, the ball just keeps coming back. :-)
danfield is online now Find More Posts by danfield
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11, 2013, 12:45 PM
I'm your huckleberry
Doc Holiday48's Avatar
USA, CA, Gardena
Joined Jun 2004
1,726 Posts
Way to go guys, great come back from a very rocky start. Hope the rest of your trip goes smooth.

Bob
Doc Holiday48 is online now Find More Posts by Doc Holiday48
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11, 2013, 03:54 PM
Team USA F3F Member
ttraver's Avatar
USA, CA, Carlsbad
Joined Feb 2011
852 Posts
We're working on it...need some air love to come our way to put down some hurtin times...Most of the top guys have gotten some good air...so far its just been mediocre for Warren and I...

But we seriously put the whoopin on everyone in the bowling tourney...

I think the highest score from all of the other European countries I saw was like a 135 for one game, and Warren bowled a 191 one game and a 156 the other...I had a 158 and a 146, and even Espen pitched in a 135 to give us the team trophy by a mile!

Hopefully tomorrow there will be some wind, but the forecast is bad, so we'll probably be waiting on the mountain praying for wind most of the day...

t
ttraver is offline Find More Posts by ttraver
RCG Plus Member
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11, 2013, 06:43 PM
Fossilator
danfield's Avatar
Fullerton, CA
Joined Nov 2004
1,680 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttraver View Post
We're working on it...need some air love to come our way to put down some hurtin times...Most of the top guys have gotten some good air...so far its just been mediocre for Warren and I...

But we seriously put the whoopin on everyone in the bowling tourney...

I think the highest score from all of the other European countries I saw was like a 135 for one game, and Warren bowled a 191 one game and a 156 the other...I had a 158 and a 146, and even Espen pitched in a 135 to give us the team trophy by a mile!

Hopefully tomorrow there will be some wind, but the forecast is bad, so we'll probably be waiting on the mountain praying for wind most of the day...

t
I think you should put all the scores as an event in F3X Vault.

9 Ball next?
danfield is online now Find More Posts by danfield
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11, 2013, 09:26 PM
Registered User
David Cortina's Avatar
United States, CA, San Marcos
Joined Jan 2008
1,055 Posts
I love it! Even Fred and Barney would not bowl against the Concrete man!
David Cortina is offline Find More Posts by David Cortina
RCG Plus Member
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11, 2013, 10:35 PM
Registered User
Brea, CA
Joined Feb 2007
124 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle Paulson View Post
Do not order the "Back of Goat" for dinner! Bad idea!

Go to the pizza place with the beautiful girl....... WD knows. She was so pretty my wife said something about it. True story!
That chick was way beyond beautiful! "NO Dents"

Sherpa
dlrepp is offline Find More Posts by dlrepp
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Announce F3F USA 2013 Team Select - Support Volunteers David Olson Multi Task F3X 80 Jul 15, 2013 06:47 AM
Announce F3F USA 2013 Team Select - Support Volunteers David Olson Slope 1 Apr 16, 2013 12:32 AM
Announce F3F USA 2013 Team Select - Support Volunteers David Olson Sailplane Events 0 Mar 05, 2013 12:54 PM
Announce F3F USA 2013 Team Select - Support Volunteers David Olson Sailplane Talk 0 Mar 05, 2013 12:51 PM
Cool Team USA F3F World Championship Fund Raiser/Prize Drawing winners posted! Brandon Multi Task F3X 442 Dec 02, 2012 05:51 PM