Joined Jun 2010
Coverite Covering Iron - New In Box
Coverite Covering Iron - New In Box - $20 (Costs $35 new + shipping or tax)
Somehow I ended up accidently ordering two (instead of one).
- My loss, your gain.
- New in box, never used.
- Probably the best covering iron on the market.
- Precise thermostatically controlled heat.
From Tower Hobbies web page (where I bought it):
This is the Coverite 21st Century Iron used to apply fabric or film onto model airplane kits. One Year Warranty.
- Uses 110V power source for the US market.
- Advanced built-in solid-state thermostat maintains heat within 3°F (1.7°C) of dial setting.(Temp chart on box)
- Temperature range of 150 to 410°F (65 - 210°C).
- Unique iron w/upswept "wings" on the sides for fillets & under cambers without gouging the underlying surface or your covering.
- When the iron reaches the dialed-in temperature, the temperature processing indicator light begins to blink.
- 100% blackstone shoe coating resists scratches & adhesive buildup.
- One 21st Century Sealing Iron 110V w/ 5' AC cord.
- One Iron sock.
- One Wire iron stand.
- Input Voltage: 110V AC US Standard
- Minimum Wattage: 4.8 W rms
- Maximum Wattage: 174 W rms
Link to Coverite web page: http://www.coverite.com/accys/covr2700.html
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sold||Coverite Detail Covering Iron||john-doe||Aircraft - General - Miscellaneous (FS/W)||3||Feb 16, 2014 02:50 PM|
|Sold||Coverite Covering Iron||Thumbolino||Aircraft - General - Miscellaneous (FS/W)||2||Feb 16, 2014 01:59 PM|
|Sold||21st Century Coverite Covering Iron $15 shipped CONUS paypal||john-doe||Aircraft - General - Miscellaneous (FS/W)||1||Feb 06, 2014 03:57 PM|
|Sold||Coverite 21st Century Covering Iron New in the box.*Sold*||jbj620||Aircraft - General - Miscellaneous (FS/W)||2||Mar 02, 2013 05:41 AM|
|Sold||Coverite 21st Century covering iron - NEW||6L6Amp||Aircraft - General - Miscellaneous (FS/W)||2||Jan 06, 2011 04:30 PM|