SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 10, 2015, 08:11 PM
Find More Posts by JohnCC
United States, NJ, Paramus
Joined Nov 2014
42 Posts
I ordered a BNF Syma X5C-1 on Feb 14th... with priority direct mail.

This is all the tracking shows:

2015-03-03 15:05

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment, We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

What the heck? And nothing for over a week now. Does anyone know exactly what this means?
JohnCC is offline Find More Posts by JohnCC
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 10, 2015, 08:59 PM
Find More Posts by KiDuIt
Kid, adult ? Kidult !
Joined Jan 2014
71 Posts
Be patient.

And always use free shipping. Don't even bother with registered mail. It takes longer. Don't ask me why.
KiDuIt is offline Find More Posts by KiDuIt
Old Mar 11, 2015, 06:28 AM
Find More Posts by tcirillo
Joined Dec 2014
25 Posts
i'm waiting MUCH longer than that with no satisfaction in sight. now in dispute with paypal. check 'non delivery' thread. not uncommon.
tcirillo is offline Find More Posts by tcirillo
Old Mar 12, 2015, 01:01 AM
Find More Posts by JohnCC
United States, NJ, Paramus
Joined Nov 2014
42 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiDuIt View Post
Be patient.

And always use free shipping. Don't even bother with registered mail. It takes longer. Don't ask me why.
I've been patient... priority direct mail for $1.99 is 10-15 business days. Banggood said it was shipped on Feb 22nd. So I've been waiting a lot of time. I'm doubting this will arrive in the next few days, though, but I asked banggood to look into it.
JohnCC is offline Find More Posts by JohnCC
Old Mar 26, 2015, 03:41 PM
Find More Posts by MANswers
United States, IL, Chgo
Joined Mar 2015
79 Posts
I've been ordering through banggood, cos i am a moron, each time i pledge i wont be doing it anymore, i go back to them, and put my money where it does not belong.
Every single time i've ordered from them, they take atleast 3 weeks to ship few times even 4 weeks, are they manufacturing the item on demand after i place the order? why do they hold up the order and post a "processing" tag for the order number, each time i send an email, they reply back with a retarded reply that makes no sense.

I wished there was a good alternative to banggood here within the US market. If not the same price, but about 5-10% more, not like 50%
MANswers is online now Find More Posts by MANswers
Last edited by MANswers; Mar 26, 2015 at 03:49 PM.