SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 16, 2014, 10:05 AM
Joined Apr 2014
64 Posts
Discussion
Multiplex Microjet

A few weeks back I picked up a Multiplex Microjet along with a bunch of other RC parts in a Craigslist buy. In the box I also found a brand new 400 inrunner. Well as luck would have it all of the parts were in the boxes, and I got the motor mounted (Frankenmount). I got it programmed into my TX as a Deltawing, and all the surfaces look like they work fine. The ESC in the plane looks like it is only rated to 8amps, and that's not gonna work. I'm looking for a low cost ESC that will handle this motor (and maybe a bit more). I've never really shopped for ESC's before, so I don't want to buy one that doesn't work. The motor has bullet connectors.

http://www.e-fliterc.com/Products/De...rodID=EFLM1100
sachsr1 is offline Find More Posts by sachsr1
to remove ads between posts