HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by flatlandrobin, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 19, 2012, 02:34 AM
New Zealand, Otago, Queenstown
Joined Sep 2012
79 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Sold
Witespy 450 Quadrino Advanced + Props & batteries *LOWER PRICE*

$350 obo + FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING

I am selling my Witespy as I want to get into acrobatic flying and this quad is simply too special to put through such abuse! I have had it for a couple of months and flown it around 20 times. I have never crashed it, never even broken a prop. It is in immaculate condition with no damage at all. I have not used any loctite anywhere, just made sure all the bolts were tight before every flight. I have also added nylock nuts so you never have to worry about props coming loose again.

I will include a few extra pairs of 9 inch Gemfan props in green black and orange.

The Quadrino board is flashed with the latest 2.1 software and can easily be updated for free when the new release is out. The usb cable is included.

I am also including the 5 lipos I have for it. They are all 3s 2200mah 25c. 4 of them have deans and one is the original battery that Paul ships with his builds which comes with the XT60 connector. All are in great condition and have never been over drained.

You will also get the deans to XT60 adapters, spare frame hardware, allen tool and the ping pong ball for orientation aid.

Altogether this cost me well over $600 but I am selling for $350 with free worldwide shipping.

I am open to offers and will consider selling the batteries separately if the price is right!

I still have the original box + bubble wrap and foam so it will reach you very safely!

NOTE: You will need to add your own receiver and radio.

Name: IMG_1665.jpg
Views: 124
Size: 280.5 KB
Description:

Name: IMG_1662.jpg
Views: 107
Size: 265.9 KB
Description:

Name: photo-1.jpg
Views: 77
Size: 304.3 KB
Description:

Quad of the Rings - Witespy VC-450 (2 min 38 sec)

Please feel free to ask any questions or refer to the original Witespy thread (http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1416168) for more information on this amazing quad.

Thanks for reading.

Nathan
flatlandrobin is offline Find More Posts by flatlandrobin
Last edited by flatlandrobin; Nov 19, 2012 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Price drop
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 20, 2012, 12:03 AM
USA, CA, Aptos
Joined Oct 2002
89 Posts
Trader Rating: 46
shipping

How long do you think it will take to CA USA
gjenn is offline Find More Posts by gjenn
Old Nov 20, 2012, 02:39 AM
Joined Sep 2012
79 Posts
I think about 7 days
Old Nov 20, 2012, 04:22 PM
Registered Abuser
Joined Nov 2010
573 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
"I am selling my Witespy as I want to get into acrobatic flying and this quad is simply too special to put through such abuse!"

This seems a bit odd to me. What makes this too special for acro?

Which carrier would you be using to ship?
lostheli is online now Find More Posts by lostheli
Old Nov 21, 2012, 12:07 AM
Joined Sep 2012
79 Posts
Nothing odd, just don't want to slam a $500 dollar machine into the ground trying to learn flips. This quad is more than capable of flips but I'm not going to risk it.

If it makes more sense, I'm a British guy spending two years in New Zealand and I can't justify having more than quad at once. I have two bikes as it is and that is pretty excessive haha!

If I was at home I would happily have two quads but out here, and after spending $3000 on a mountain bike, I would prefer to just have one at a time.

Hope that explains. And I will ship with NZ Post who then use UPS I believe.

Nathan
Old Nov 21, 2012, 01:58 PM
Joined Sep 2012
79 Posts
Still for sale. Any offers will be considered. Please feel free to ask any questions.

Nathan
Closed Thread