HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by BRENDAN LUGO, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 24, 2010, 05:15 PM
Hitec/Multiplex USA
Poway, California, United States
Joined Sep 2000
4,193 Posts
I think the problem here is the "L" and "H" (Low/High) as #2 is low which means that is the starting point so there is no elev mixing (see graph) but you have elev mixing in #1 and #0. This is the same with the sliders as the low position in neutral flap and you have to move it up to get the flaps to deploy. This is something we as asked to be swapped in a firmware update so that the top position is neutral and you move them down for activation. The way it is now the switch will be down at neutral and you'll have to move it up to deploy flaps. You can still set them where ever you want in the menu, again... refer to the graph and the line which will be far left (L), center, and far right (H).

You could also use one of the point curve (6-8) P-mixes as a work around too.

Mike.
MikeMayberry is offline Find More Posts by MikeMayberry
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 28, 2010, 04:06 AM
Joined Feb 2010
2 Posts
Hello,
I would like to adress the customervoltage warning:
Please add the alarm as you have done for the 4.4V and 5.5V Warning on the Aurora with sound, for the customervoltage warning.

This would be really great.

Christian
chrischan30 is offline Find More Posts by chrischan30
Old Apr 28, 2010, 06:45 AM
King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania, United States
Joined Sep 2001
223 Posts
Hi,

I really like my Spektrum/JR Data Logger to see what is going on with the data stream. Providing the stats real time, with configurable alarms would be very cool.

Thanks,

JDB
bitzerj is offline Find More Posts by bitzerj
Old Apr 28, 2010, 09:32 AM
Dallas, TX
Joined Jan 2005
2,159 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitzerj View Post
Hi,

I really like my Spektrum/JR Data Logger to see what is going on with the data stream. Providing the stats real time, with configurable alarms would be very cool.

Thanks,

JDB

+1 on a data logger
jh2rc97 is offline Find More Posts by jh2rc97
Old Apr 28, 2010, 11:52 AM
Slovakia
Joined Jan 2007
42 Posts
Servo Limit

Please implement real servo limits.
joseph85 is offline Find More Posts by joseph85
Old May 02, 2010, 02:09 AM
France / Grenoble
Joined Sep 2007
19 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph85 View Post
Please implement real servo limits.
+1 : In my old 3010 multiplex, I had 2 menu : one similar to EPA, and an other one for Mechanical limit. It was usefull to avoid over movement with mix.

A+
Bertrand
PS : why you wait so long to produce intermediate release, with just some basic improvment ( mute, H4 servo reverse,...)
bertrandR is offline Find More Posts by bertrandR
Old May 08, 2010, 09:07 AM
Joined Nov 2004
8 Posts
Hello,
one tiny comment - tapping on the "trim area" of the basic screen (regardless if you touch stick trim or function trim gauges), Subtrim menu is activated, which does not seem to be logical; I think that calling Trim Step menu would be better.
And more serious - offset for flaps in butterfly... This is really a must for F3X (extremely big flap deflections, extremely short servo levers). In fact, now we can use only one half of the servo travel for butterfly, if B-fly function is used "as is".
maxadan is offline Find More Posts by maxadan
Old May 09, 2010, 01:57 PM
Guz
Gutless wonder
Tempe, AZ
Joined Dec 2005
3,134 Posts
Some things I would like to see

1. Telemetry - allow ONE sensor to be connected directly to receiver without the sensor station. I hope this is going to be the default with telemetry, otherwise it's worthless to me as I don't have enough room in my stuff for the Rx, Sensor, AND Sensor Station (I have barely enough room for just the receiver).

On second thought, just get rid of the "sensor station" and make it a sensor bus where you can daisy chain the sensors together (hate to say it, but look at how Multiplex implemented their telemetry, they can chain up to 16 sensors).

2. Altimeter/Variometer. In all the catalog previews, that's the one sensor I can't find, but the one sensor I REALLY want (for sailplanes).

3. Telemetry dashboard that just connects to the 2.4 Spectra module. For those of us who don't use the Aurora but want full telemetry information.
Guz is offline Find More Posts by Guz
Last edited by Guz; May 09, 2010 at 02:13 PM.
Old May 09, 2010, 03:53 PM
Sloping the Financial Cliff
USA, CA, Santee
Joined Oct 2007
2,451 Posts
Increase the Flap throws.

Make sure that the End Point in the EPA is the endpoint and can't be increased by the mixes.

In the Elevator To Flap Mix add in a dead band adjust function.
fcbflyer is offline Find More Posts by fcbflyer
Old May 09, 2010, 03:54 PM
France
Joined Jan 2007
13 Posts
Hi,

When will the 1.07 software for Aurora 9 will be there ?

Thanks. Stan
michalss is offline Find More Posts by michalss
Old May 09, 2010, 06:34 PM
Dallas, TX
Joined Jan 2005
2,159 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by michalss View Post
Hi,

When will the 1.07 software for Aurora 9 will be there ?

Thanks. Stan
In the Radios forum Mike mentioned it would be about a month.
jh2rc97 is offline Find More Posts by jh2rc97
Old May 10, 2010, 12:43 AM
Hitec/Multiplex USA
Poway, California, United States
Joined Sep 2000
4,193 Posts
Offset is fixed in V1.07.

To get max travel in Flap and B-Fly you MUST select "adjust function" and increase the default from 30% to 100%, assign it to an udjuster and then adjust it all the way to the max side. I have asked that this be the default if "adjust function" is not selected. I don't know if that will make it into V1.07 though. However, it should have B-Fly defaulted to "on" so you don't have to assign it to a switch.

Mike.
MikeMayberry is offline Find More Posts by MikeMayberry
Old May 11, 2010, 12:39 PM
Rosh-Pina, Israel
Joined Sep 2001
45 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMayberry View Post
Offset is fixed in V1.07.

To get max travel in Flap and B-Fly you MUST select "adjust function" and increase the default from 30% to 100%, assign it to an udjuster and then adjust it all the way to the max side. I have asked that this be the default if "adjust function" is not selected. I don't know if that will make it into V1.07 though. However, it should have B-Fly defaulted to "on" so you don't have to assign it to a switch.

Mike.
Mike, Regarding B-fly setup.
Do you refer to a set-up procedure in V1.06? Please clarify your last sentence.
Thanks
Nahum
nahum is online now Find More Posts by nahum
Old May 12, 2010, 05:36 PM
myp
Joined Oct 2007
1,103 Posts
I would like to suggest the following:
- Move the invocation of the Range Check function into the touch screen. The button in the transmitter/module is very hard to push unless you have a tool (a ball point pen, a smaller screw driver, even a tooth pick). It would be much easier if the function is a button in the touch screen.
- Move the switch between Normal and Scan mode to the touch screen for the same reason.
thanks,
mike
myp is offline Find More Posts by myp
Old May 15, 2010, 03:25 AM
most exalted one
BC Canada
Joined Aug 2002
3,490 Posts
Maybe this has been discussed already but.... If I go to scan mode with any receiver I will need to rebind all receivers. It should have been designed so I can go to scan mode to pick the best parts of the band to use. Whenever powering up the TX it should be sending
info to the rx as to portion of band being used during the linking. Then we wouldn't need to rebind every time we used scan mode and subsequently went back to normal mode.
4*60 is offline Find More Posts by 4*60