Old May 16, 2015, 02:35 PM
Find More Posts by zRwk
United Kingdom, Wales, Pontypridd
Joined Dec 2013
133 Posts
Question
Time to move forward

Hi everyone,

So I have been flying an Axion Excell 200 for a little while now, but after a collision with a wall and lack of spare parts, I want to get a new micro.

I'd perhaps like one that I can grow into, something that will be difficult to learn but be very rewarding once I've conquered it.

I was looking at Nano CPX as many of my 1s lipos will fit nicely in it.

I was thinking of a maximum price tag of £120.

What experience and suggestions do you guys have, and I'm very option to advice and suggestions.

many thanks
zRwk is offline Find More Posts by zRwk
to remove ads between posts
Old May 16, 2015, 02:46 PM
Find More Posts by jcmors
United States, MN, Otsego
Joined Dec 2010
403 Posts
What you have now looks like a 4 channel FP heli. The nanoCpx will be a bit of a challenge for sure but it is very robust especially if you fly over grass and learn to hit throttle hold when crashes are imminent. It would definitely be something you could grow into. I would highly recommend this as a start and introduction to CP helicopters. It would be an excellent choice and it is within your price range.

Jim
jcmors is offline Find More Posts by jcmors
Old May 16, 2015, 02:55 PM
Find More Posts by zRwk
United Kingdom, Wales, Pontypridd
Joined Dec 2013
133 Posts
Thanks Jim,

Yup. I've read plenty of info on it and am pretty sure there will be plenty of crashes, but I really enjoy the challenge of learning something tricky, so I feel it's alright to move into a 6ch heli. Plenty of expo to remove any accident flips

Thank you for your advice, I will see if anyone else puts any ideas forward before making a decision. It's tricky sifting through the entire internet to find a quality micro 6ch, so I though't i'd come to the people some the expertise
zRwk is offline Find More Posts by zRwk
Old May 16, 2015, 07:43 PM
Find More Posts by chulian1819
Medellín, Colombia
Joined Apr 2010
353 Posts
get the brushless upgrade for the nano http://www.horizonhobby.com/brushles...o-cp-x-blh3325 works with no soldering, just plug and play
chulian1819 is online now Find More Posts by chulian1819
Old May 16, 2015, 10:00 PM
Find More Posts by dankar04
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
11,536 Posts
Nano CP-X is fine heli. Lader bl kit even better.
dankar04 is offline Find More Posts by dankar04
Old May 17, 2015, 04:14 AM
Find More Posts by jamichx
Slovakia
Joined Sep 2013
896 Posts
Walkera Mini or Super CP are nice birds also
jamichx is online now Find More Posts by jamichx