Jasen40 is offline Find More Posts by Jasen40
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 04:48 PM
Find More Posts by Cr@sh
"Free crash instruction"
long island N.Y.
Joined Jan 2004
1,941 Posts
Well, because of the rain, I finished my landing pad for nightflying or tall grass. I will make a smaller one for my nCPX cause this is way too big . I will also try different lighting but this came out kinda cool or made me laugh. I plan on using tonight, LOL!

Crash's Custom Heli Pad (0 min 33 sec)
Cr@sh is offline Find More Posts by Cr@sh
Old Yesterday, 04:58 PM
Find More Posts by i812
Joined Aug 2009
5,312 Posts
Looks nice

When you showed it in the dark, it reminded me of what I've seen in some bars:

Winner of Miss Pole Dance Australia 2006 Felix Cane (3 min 23 sec)
i812 is offline Find More Posts by i812
Last edited by i812; Yesterday at 05:21 PM.
Old Yesterday, 05:31 PM
Find More Posts by stringrazor
Certifiable
United States, CA, Burbank
Joined Dec 2012
2,840 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falafel Flop View Post
Hey what do you guys recommend for 45c batteries with the HH brushless Nano (as far as brand/mAh)?

I was thinking of these

Thoughts/ experiences?
I have 4 of these and find them to be decent. Nano "Puffs" (lol) are the worst 1S lipos I've tried. I got a couple of 2S ones with a used 130x purchase and they seem pretty good but the 1S Nano Tech lipos I have for and old MSR and others for Hubsan/Walkera models are the worst in my collection.
stringrazor is offline Find More Posts by stringrazor
Old Yesterday, 06:37 PM
Find More Posts by C₄H₁₀
Wake up, feel pulse, be happy!
United States, AK, Fairbanks
Joined Aug 2009
12,769 Posts
I've still got some of those Lectrons new in their packages. They came with my Nano when I bought it. Not worth the effort it takes to open them.

Like the rest of the world, I say go for the 45C E-Flites. I only bought three of them, but all three are still performing great and I've lost track of how much abuse many flights I've put them through. I'm running the HH brushless setup.
C₄H₁₀ is offline Find More Posts by C₄H₁₀
Old Yesterday, 06:42 PM
Find More Posts by ChespiIker
Mexico, Tamaulipas, Tampico
Joined Jun 2014
1,419 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by i812 View Post
Looks nice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6KnUW9N3Zo
Unbelievable....
ChespiIker is offline Find More Posts by ChespiIker
Old Yesterday, 07:50 PM
Find More Posts by Falafel Flop
United States, CT
Joined Mar 2013
234 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr@sh View Post
Well, because of the rain, I finished my landing pad for nightflying or tall grass. I will make a smaller one for my nCPX cause this is way too big . I will also try different lighting but this came out kinda cool or made me laugh. I plan on using tonight, LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBWiyEXHknQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by i812 View Post
Looks nice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6KnUW9N3Zo
I'm not sure which video is more impressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by stringrazor View Post
I have 4 of these and find them to be decent. Nano "Puffs" (lol) are the worst 1S lipos I've tried. I got a couple of 2S ones with a used 130x purchase and they seem pretty good but the 1S Nano Tech lipos I have for and old MSR and others for Hubsan/Walkera models are the worst in my collection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by C₄H₁₀ View Post
I've still got some of those Lectrons new in their packages. They came with my Nano when I bought it. Not worth the effort it takes to open them.

Like the rest of the world, I say go for the 45C E-Flites. I only bought three of them, but all three are still performing great and I've lost track of how much abuse many flights I've put them through. I'm running the HH brushless setup.
45c E-Flites it is!
Falafel Flop is online now Find More Posts by Falafel Flop
Old Yesterday, 08:24 PM
Find More Posts by Cr@sh
"Free crash instruction"
long island N.Y.
Joined Jan 2004
1,941 Posts
Funny, I had to make a Margarita to watch the show....is that where I got the idea from? I have to stop hanging out in those place's!
I have a driver that can choose multiple flash senescence's so I can slow down or steady any color I want. It is a bit much on the eyes. I can't miss landing the nCPX on this huge thing.

While were on the topic and not to sway to far from the topic at hand.

How's this for ya!

Ukraine GOT Talent - Pole Dance 24 (5 min 57 sec)

and then this,

A pole-dancing masterclass from Emma Haslam | Britain's Got Talent 2014 (2 min 25 sec)

Now, it's like comparing eflite batteries Vr's knockoff's .......they either work or it doesn't. I rather have the first video or a 45c battery.
Cr@sh is offline Find More Posts by Cr@sh
Last edited by Cr@sh; Yesterday at 08:46 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:23 PM
Find More Posts by dankar04
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
11,536 Posts
I am back to using DX6i with my Nanos. I used DX4e just to see how it worked. OK but like DX6i better. All my Mcp-X's were bnf and two of my Nanos the same. My last Nano was RTF. DX4e will be used for Foamie 3 D's.
E-flite has only one battery I really like. the 150 ma 45 C. The rest may be ok if thats what comes in bnf birds. My Mcp-X's I use 300 ma 45 C nano techs and find them good. The 160 35 c deserve name Nano Puffs.
dankar04 is offline Find More Posts by dankar04
Old Today, 12:44 AM
Find More Posts by CraigHB
crash tested
United States, NV, Reno
Joined Dec 2014
361 Posts
I'm using the 45C mCPX batts in my Nano. They're a bit heavy for such a small heli, but they really put out and the outrunner I'm using can generate the extra lift required with stretch blades. They seem really good so far, great run times and they haven't seemed to lose much at all. I've not been babying them either, charging to 4.2V at 2C and discharging 30 seconds shy of the ESCs voltage cutout at 3.2V. I think that particular Nano-Tech battery is decent though others can be pretty are awful from what I've read on the forum here.

I just got a Nano QX and mCX2 today where I can run the 45C 150mAh eFlight cells. I have a bunch of the eFlight 25C 150mAh batteries, 6 of them actually. I would have 7 but one actually flat out failed, didn't go up in flames or anything, just stopped working. I have 4 of the 45C ones. I haven't tried a Nano-Tech 150mAh cell so they may well be crappy. I think the 45C 300mAh mCPX ones are decent though.
CraigHB is offline Find More Posts by CraigHB
Old Today, 06:21 AM
Find More Posts by SaracenUK
United Kingdom
Joined Mar 2015
21 Posts
I use all Eflites with my Nano. First couple are 25c that came with it. The rest are 45C, EFLB1501S45.

I didn't notice much difference with stock motor. With brushless, the 45's certainly help. The 25s feel a bit .... restrained. Like trying to run a sprint race with a tight belt strapped round your chest, limiting your breathing. Or how I imagine that to be, never having tried running a sprint like that.
SaracenUK is online now Find More Posts by SaracenUK
Last edited by SaracenUK; Today at 06:29 AM.