New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 07:43 AM
Find More Posts by snowman
United States, MI, Houghton
Joined Jan 2005
5,961 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DNater View Post
Snowman I'm not sure what goes into those blanks...
Attachment 7829942
C'mon Nate.......I appreciate the hesitation, by way of good manners......but you don't have to put on airs for the 'ol snowman......you know very well what goes there! lol Just think of that irritating cousin that comes to family get-togethers.....loud, obnoxious........lacking social filters, yet he's your kin.......you have to put up with him much like a nasty case of shingles! *Actually, if you were to meet me in person......I'm quiet and reserved, content to listen.......this is only my altered ego. Ask Waldo, Kerwin, K49, etc....they've met me.*

Kerwin, that plane almost looks like it will fly! You should have told K49 to leave the engine and servos in it........and just charge him a hefty rebuild fee. How are you ever going to be able to fly that thing with him around.......it'll be like rubbing salt in a wound! Oh! Now I get why you're in such a hurry to get it done.......bring it back to the field in a day or two and really have him question his judgement about trashing it, huh? Sweeet......that's like extra salt in the wound!

It's raining. I'm all stuffed into this pants, shirt and vest for church.......I hate dressing up. Two songs to sing in choir.........Tigers last game against the Royals today......work on airplanes.......inspired by Kerwin's work.........eat too much.......nap......etc. etc. etc........it's Sunday.
snowman is online now Find More Posts by snowman
to remove ads between posts