HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 05, 2014, 02:25 AM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2004
3,093 Posts
Discussion
Rumors

Hawaii is on the list for next year.

So....for all you losers out there (that is most of you), that had excuses about "blah blah blah" being unable to attend, start planning now, because you should be there...

Just pencil in Sep, 2015, as a place holder, for now.

Russian and Itiia/Swiss pilots unconfirmed, but expected. Germans likely scared of locals (but hopefully team manager can do magic, enabling team to get over the fear and come anyways).

Bulgarian Families welcome too, especially if bringing new 5 blade secret prop and cognac.

Swiss and Australians?- the air is probably to dense for them, but we can make exceptions, if they Really want to come.

(DS-ing costs extra, isn't part of the f5b deal, but the top of the mountain kicks, no one has tried yet with right equipement. I smell good video opportunity...)

SHOULD BE ANOTHER KICK AS$ TIME.

Try to make it guys.

E
epwierman is offline Find More Posts by epwierman
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 05, 2014, 04:59 AM
Hillerød, Denmark
Joined Aug 2004
374 Posts
Eric,

It´s only 1.500 USD and 21 h for the flight (Copenhagen - Honolulu), so no problem

Tommy
Tommy Persson is offline Find More Posts by Tommy Persson
Old Dec 07, 2014, 01:09 AM
Joined Aug 2004
3,093 Posts
Hey Tommy,

Would be great if you guys worked it out. I know a lot of consideration has been given to dates that might might be more appealing to those of you traveling long distances, and hopefully being able to stay a while longer than "needed" for the comp. I think if you stay one day per hour flown, that's a good minimum.
-for places like Hawaii, you can add to the flight hours, the hours spent waiting in the airport too :-)

Last time we were pleasantly surprised at how little the cost was, and how friendly the atmosphere in the little local town we found online. It was a cool little place we flew and stayed. I could easily justify making it an annual event.

If I come across any special flight deals, I'll be sure to post or send them your way.
-now if we could just find an empty repositioning military plane out of someplace central for you guys, that would be pur-fect..

E
Last edited by epwierman; Dec 07, 2014 at 01:15 AM.
Old Dec 08, 2014, 09:07 AM
Cambridge
Joined Sep 2005
723 Posts
We need that military plane Just checked from the UK for random dates in Sept and $1800

BTW - Talking of rumours whats happening with the Neu Logger units? We heard nothing for a year and in theory they should have been in use this year. Would be good to hear a little bit of news.
Alan Flockhart is offline Find More Posts by Alan Flockhart
Old Dec 19, 2014, 08:59 AM
Needs to do 52 legs !!
Verenigd Koninkrijk, Fareham
Joined Aug 2008
7,193 Posts
For those of us trying to get this time off work, can you or Steve Neu be more specific what dates we are looking at?

I can't take the whole of September off, at best 9 days.

jjmouris is online now Find More Posts by jjmouris
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My F5B saw tooth props
Old Dec 22, 2014, 07:14 PM
Joined Aug 2004
3,093 Posts
Working on confirmation of dates.