SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 30, 2013, 11:07 PM
Joined Dec 2005
44 Posts
Discussion
Anyone do Monokote covering for $$$

I have a friend that has a handicap in his right hand and arm needing to find someone to cover his builds. He isn't looking for charity. He is a good builder, he just doesn't have the dexterity and flexibility to cover his own work to his standards.

Needing help finding someone that does quality custom covering for a fee.

Thanks
westerman is offline Find More Posts by westerman
to remove ads between posts
Old May 01, 2013, 01:27 AM
Detroit 2-stroke junkie
USA, CA, Oceanside
Joined Jul 2008
3,334 Posts
What your/his location.
I would imagine you'll find somebody on here that will do it for nothing.

If your in south So Cal, ill do it.
1320fastback is online now Find More Posts by 1320fastback
Old May 01, 2013, 10:36 AM
United States, VA, Suffolk
Joined Nov 2007
1,073 Posts
Where is he? I am in SE Virginia and would be glad to help out.
jhaywood is online now Find More Posts by jhaywood
Old May 02, 2013, 10:08 PM
Joined May 2011
453 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by westerman View Post
I have a friend that has a handicap in his right hand and arm needing to find someone to cover his builds. He isn't looking for charity. He is a good builder, he just doesn't have the dexterity and flexibility to cover his own work to his standards.

Needing help finding someone that does quality custom covering for a fee.

Thanks
You have asked a question I have asked myself recently but for a different reason. I love to build but I hate the finish work, I don't have the patience. I have built, not only models, but I have built a lot of furniture, cabinets etc for myself and for many friends. When it comes to the finish work I continue to put it off. I now have a P-47 I converted to a razorback waiting months to be covered. I would gladly pay someone to cover it. I hope your friend finds someone soon to cover his plane as I know he waits anxiously, just as I do, to fly it.

Reno
reno4sure is offline Find More Posts by reno4sure
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Fms 1700 f4u
Old May 02, 2013, 10:39 PM
Joined Dec 2005
44 Posts
Location is Kansas. Like I said, he doesn't want charity. He will insist on paying for services rendered. Thanks

"... The labourer is worthy of his reward." -- 1 Timothy 5:18
westerman is offline Find More Posts by westerman