HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 29, 2015, 01:54 PM
United States, WA, Poulsbo
Joined Nov 2012
59 Posts
Nitro will probably raise the price when they get them in, and still charge shipping.
dcheli is offline Find More Posts by dcheli
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 29, 2015, 02:07 PM
Modesto, California USA
Joined Jan 2004
745 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcheli View Post
Thought about doing mine in Sky King colors. Had to do so research though, since the show was in B&W. Didn't like the colors that well though. It was goldish color. The Blue looks nice though.
The Songbird III has been restored and is in Napa, Ca. The colors are a Brown and cream. The color pattern was more intricate than I was willing to do (Wanted to get it in the air quickly) and went with the blue Krylon can that I had in stock. I downloaded the audio from the beginning of the show and plays once when I start the throttle." Out of the western sky... brought to you by Peter Pan peanut butter. "
Holtenbacker is offline Find More Posts by Holtenbacker
Old Yesterday, 01:34 AM
3D Printed RC Planes
Joined Nov 2014
10 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarToon View Post
MotionRC has them in stock, with free shipping. They ship quickly, and have excellent customer service. If I recall, I received mine the same week I ordered it.

http://www.motionrc.com/dynam-grand-...-wingspan-pnp/
I like the extra info they put on their listing, such as:
"Tech Note: The electronic retracts on this Dynam airplane "may" function intermittently in temperatures below 50 degrees Fahrenheit. If you are flying in colder weather we strongly recommend flying your Dynam airplane with the gear deployed. We have notified Dynam of this issue, and they are working on a solution."

Would have saved me some frustration the other day, had I seen that on the Nitro Site when I bought it.
rbwood is offline Find More Posts by rbwood
Old Yesterday, 10:47 PM
United States, Mt, Libby
Joined Nov 2007
1,430 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbwood View Post
I We have notified Dynam of this issue, and they are working on a solution."

They aren't working on any solution. This aircraft has been available for close to 4-1/2 years now and the problem was brought to their attention right after it's release.
Herman Munster is offline Find More Posts by Herman Munster