HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 20, 2012, 02:42 PM
Joined Dec 2010
190 Posts
I have bougt quite a bit of stuff from hobby king and the only problem I had is they shipped the wrong color of shrink tube once. Not a big deal only 1 meter worth of it. Anoying but what $0.50 mistake. Sometimes their orders are slow but the get here when they get here.

I have only ordered 3 airplanes from them, all from the USA wharehouse. No problems yet.

I order alot of servo extension wires, y-cables, and connectors from them. I stock up on those items and throw in a few orange rx's and a few 18-20 & 25-30 ESC's to round out the weight for shipping. Well worth ordering from them.
FoamieFlier is offline Find More Posts by FoamieFlier
to remove ads between posts