SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 29, 2015, 07:41 PM
Joined Feb 2012
1,991 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 61ahs View Post
Is it possible to disable the airplane finder?
Not from the card side, sorry. It should be a 3 minute timer before it goes off. If you do not move the throttle after you hook the system up, it should not activate the timer.

If it is a real problem and you would like to send it in, I could flash it with a version of the code that does not have the airplane finder.

Andrew
MrRCFlying is offline Find More Posts by MrRCFlying
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 29, 2015, 08:37 PM
Frankenmuth, MI
Joined Apr 2006
222 Posts
Thanks for the quick response Andrew. I haven't actually purchased a sound system yet, but have been following things here on RCGroups since before things got moved to the Vendor forum. When I get ready to order could you flash me a "special" without the code?

Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRCFlying View Post
Not from the card side, sorry. It should be a 3 minute timer before it goes off. If you do not move the throttle after you hook the system up, it should not activate the timer.

If it is a real problem and you would like to send it in, I could flash it with a version of the code that does not have the airplane finder.

Andrew
61ahs is offline Find More Posts by 61ahs
Old Mar 29, 2015, 09:25 PM
Joined Feb 2012
1,991 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 61ahs View Post
Thanks for the quick response Andrew. I haven't actually purchased a sound system yet, but have been following things here on RCGroups since before things got moved to the Vendor forum. When I get ready to order could you flash me a "special" without the code?

Rick
Yes, I can do that. Just give me a heads up. Normally I flash 30-100 at a time, so it would be easier if I could do it when flashing a batch with all the equipment set up.

Andrew
MrRCFlying is offline Find More Posts by MrRCFlying
Site Sponsor